Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

i turn 40 this year and the last two years have been pretty loving bad

pro-tip: don't get old

i didnt have much in the way of medical issues and like not even a week after turning 40 i was in pain because of gallstones (it took three painful crises and hospital visits before they could confirm it by seeing the things on an echography because they were always gone by the time the overbooked emergency services would get to me)

also as a last "gently caress you" one of them managed to stay inside and to painfully get out after i got my gallblader removed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
your gallbladder is a piece of poo poo

got mine removed earlier this year and it's nbd really

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
what grand insight do you derive from your boss shoes

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
I don't have nose or ear hairs but sometime I have like just one single eyebrow hair that grows super long and gets in my eye

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
Did they also give you a small plastic jar with some of the gallstones they removed?

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
when they removed my gallbladder they just sent me home the same day and told me "don't eat much the first day then eat whatever you want and if some food give you some trouble you'll find out"

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Schadenboner posted:

E: Lapro and same-day? What the gently caress is that poo poo?

ambulatory care for minor surgeries is pretty common in france
i mean if they had to slice me up like they did you i'd have been hospitalized for a few days like you are

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
chair goon project gently caress yeah

be sure to document the disaster in detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

prefect posted:

Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning, hyperhydration, overhydration, or water toxemia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by excessive water intake.

Water, just like any other substance, can be considered a poison when over-consumed in a brief period of time. Water intoxication mostly occurs when water is being consumed in a high quantity without adequate electrolyte intake.[2]

:ohdear:

few years back in france a woman died of water poisoning after
winning a water drinking contest for a radio show. she just wanted to win a Xbox for her son :smith: