Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

yeah a few months back I went to a synthwave night with a couple buds and despite being the oldest there probably by about double the music was chill and the venue was 8pm-11pm. There is a followup night tonight but it starts at 11pm and goes on to 3am in an actual nightclub, I have to pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

i was shown the gutter content of Tik Tok for the first time tonight, and i fear i've turned full ray smuckles how come you kids are so god damned stupid every single second of the god damned day

I think about this a lot

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

get my rear end some bergamots

bergamot in quantity has some laxative effects, see also drinking multiple cups of over-steeped Earl Grey in one afternoon :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol start of the week I woke up with a bad ache right in my lower back, didn't feel like a spine thing though. Hobbled through Monday and Tuesday, in bed early Wed morning I rolled over to check the time on my phone and twisted my pelvis / squeezed my legs together - a deep-seated 'clonk' like an expensive car door closing and everything felt a whole lot better. By early afternoon it was like it had never been bad.

I never knew you had mobile joints in your pelvis, but apparently the Sacroiliac is a thing, like Grandmaster Flash said.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Man I got the 'Golfers Elbow' on the inside of my right arm and its totally ruining my sikk gainz at the gym... Srs its a weird affliction as it's a really exact and specific range of motion that will trigger it, every other exercise is fine but anything bicep-curl based, here come the pain. I'm going to look like one of those bros who skip leg day, only inverted :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

if a saw a guy with 30" quads, big meaty calves, and then just a twinky little torso and arms, i don't know what i'd do

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cold on a Cob posted:

midsommar murders

:eyepop:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

theadder posted:

dr yospos

he's the one that makes you feel all right call Helpdesk.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ADINSX posted:

Hyper extended my knee a bit at krav maga

rip

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

FMguru posted:

president beep more like president boomer

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

President Beep posted:

i would be furious if it was daylight for 24 hrs

if i had the money i'd spend winters in the northern and southern hemispheres, respectively.

lol I thought I would look up what's on the opposite parallel latitude to me and the only location I could go for opposite seasons is Isla Grande de Tierra del Fuego in Argentina; it doesn't look like a super exciting place I have to be honest.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Schadenboner posted:

I'd be better off putting effort into "gitting gud" at something like writing

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Agile Vector posted:

collar bone started in my 20s and has freaked out a bunch of people lol

is this right at the center join of your clavicle? Mine too, googling it it seems super rare. Absolutley no pain with it (so far) but it can be either a soft 'clunk' that no-one will notice or a massive echoey 'POP' that sounds like someone breaking a dry stick. Had it for years.

Also fatha has to go get a second total knee replacement early next month - they hosed up the first one, it didn't sit properly and has been giving him a lot of pain - and just this week I have come out in sympathy with him, I now have an aching, clicky knee. I hope it's just from where I have been slouching bent-legged while posting and is only temporary.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Brit teeth are usually looked after by the state with regard to cavities and plaque cleaning from the dentists - actual structural stuff - but straightening with braces for kids is a cost and so is whitening/bleaching; yeah I'll take slightly yellow / slightly wonky smiles over a big queue of people who can't afford any care in america waiting for free dental work by charitable dentists in a Walmart parking lot.

Of course in this image-obsessed era a lot of folks will splash for the braces and bleaching so any millennial / zoomer with a bit of spare cash will have well-kept 'hollywood' teeth.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/1038105481103925249

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Agile Vector posted:

san andreas which came out five years ago but feels like two

Progressive JPEG posted:

i thought san andreas had different white children in peril?

Yeah its from Race to Witch Mountain which was released 2009.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Maybe the shift to more home-working with give in-screen camera tech a bump up the development tree

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

You best protect ya neck

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Shaggar posted:

but once it gets cold its so sad

mlyp

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Hansel is so not hot in yospos right now

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Kenny Logins posted:

the only thing worst than falling on your back is doing it in the freezing cold. it's somehow just so much worse, too

couple years back I was out shooting a gig, had just gone to put my kit in the car trunk and move the car before the car park closed; the street down to the club was pretty steep and it had rained for the first time in ages, and I was wearing leather-soled boots - my feet went straight out from under me like perfect L shape and I landed hard on my rear end. Put a hand down to catch myself and cricked my wrist a bit, but worse than that was the whole-body shock that hit me a few hours later and lasted about a week, just a total lethargy. I can see how actual old folks get hosed up by falls even if they don't break anything.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Tag your ailments

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

aged, afrighted, dead in the street and starved

Ye Olde Slashdot Natalie Portmanne

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

S'funny, I've done my share of alcohol-related pukes from late-teens through to last year, but I never got a food-related puking until just a couple years back; I don't know for sure what it was (I suspect some pistachios that were a bit mouldered) but I never want that again, that sudden all-over sweat, the body temperature dropping like a rock, weak legs. Luckily for me my toilet is close enough to my bath that I can sit and lean, no time to find a bucket. Talk about feeling like a blown-out windsock afterwards, 100% empty of any contents.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

oh hey I asked Google how to get rid of cramps and it's real easy!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

President Beep posted:

as I believe I’ve mentioned in the pos before, when i was little I wanted to invent a device called a monster snorkle that’d allow me to hide under my blankets but still draw fresh air.

Beep secret identity confirmed

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol I stepped out to go to the gym a few night back, three steps off my driveway and my foot went out sideways on a patch of ice. Did not fall, instead opting for a frankly impressive cat-like twist of my body to get my balance back.

My body does not do cat-like twists any more, it has since been reminding me.

edit: also at the gym they finally got replacement pads for the safety squat bar I use and a few new leg-based press machines, so I went all in. It's been six days since and only today have I been able to get out of bed or up from a chair without groaning at my quads aching.

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Dec 15, 2022

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beeftweeter posted:

remember what the doctor said

Milk your Glaaand
Milk your Glaaa-aand

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beeftweeter posted:

they have those horrible wooden stools

another problem as you get older

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

can you imagine watching someone’s colonoscopy in an IMAX theatre..

(If I were on my desktop and not my iPad I would have overlaid a low-opacity goatse with two zoom levels here)

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Mar 21, 2023

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol buttchat once again Ray is the poet of the new millennium

it is indeed like a bee-sting on your gentleness

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Carthag Tuek posted:

priestkiller

/extremely Rob Halford screech

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

i would eat KRUNTS

DJ Khaled refuses

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

goblin week posted:

postgabalin

it's a strong muscle relaxant

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Jonny 290 posted:

crotch pillow is key

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

axolotl farmer posted:

my back is killing me again. I didn't do anything, but maybe that's the real problem :(

Memes for the no longer young