Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I can’t post continuously every second, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
everything hurts, stupid human body

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
when I was young I figured medical science would solve all this poo poo by the time I got old. they have utterly failed.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I am ready for death, bury me with my iPad.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

axolotl farmer posted:

I get really sleepy at 11 pm, and can’t stay awake past midnight. Wake up at 6.30 even on weekends.

6:30, I’ve already been up for an hour. no, I don’t know why.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
many years ago I worked at a startup that was all young guys out of college and one “old man” that we hired. one of his better quotes was “I’ve got socks older than that girl”.

I am older today than he was at the time. and I’m pretty sure I’ve got articles of clothing that are older than some of my colleagues.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
jfc suspenders.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have an old back injury and it hurts sometimes and I need someone to invent a back that doesn’t hurt, thx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
being an old dad is kicking my rear end. my shoulder has been in constant pain for months from carrying a baby. so I tried to do a lot more on my other hand. now both of my shoulders are in constant pain.

however that dad gut is coming in nicely and much faster than I expected