Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

🧿

Im still in my 20s. I am fit and powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

🧿

yeah drinking kinda sucks tbh, i dont do it much anymore. never really got from it what i was seeking anyway

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

🧿

i mean, theyre really good, just dont run out

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

🧿

DiggityDoink posted:

I went to work stoned for like 15 years straight. It only works when you're high 24/7 though so no one knows what you're like sober.

you dont got to be high every time but just ... doing those things while intoxicated on whatever enough times to be able to function well. it always threw me when people said they couldnt read or do math or whatever when intoxicated when its just a matter of actually doing those things (I know enough academics who love to talk shop when a bit out of it). of course dependency sucks, and dont if you can come to harm other people in the process. in any case loads of people are medicated on a variety of ... altering meds for legit reasons so shits pretty common if not openly talked about

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Aug 25, 2019

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

🧿

graph posted:

please dont yank out nose or ear hairs

ya. you can get nose scissors which are rounded to not hurt you, or electric trimmers to deal with it. much better than yanking