Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'm 27 I shouldn't be decaying from old age yet but welp, here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Oh no. My house isn't accessible at all.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

r u ready to WALK posted:

you should probably go have that checked, it might be malignant

:nice:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Chopstick Dystopia posted:

Yesterday I yawned while I was stretching my arms behind my back and I guess I yawned too deeply or something because now whenever I sit up straight my back hurts and I can't breathe properly.

lol did you seriously slip a disc yawning? You might have

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

poorly phrased, i have not had a stroke yet

although im sure its coming

Having a stroke does usually result in coming.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

youre not trying hard enough

Yeah I'm pretty sure sounding to the point of bladder penetration could do it if you needed to go and had that as your particular fetish.

This has gone a weird place.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

just have your daily alcohol intake, then have that, then have that

Tripling my drinking... great idea!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Wait. Guys. If I get up to exercise I can't be in front of my computer. That sounds horrible!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

axolotl farmer posted:

I get really sleepy at 11 pm, and can’t stay awake past midnight. Wake up at 6.30 even on weekends.

You have a bad case of responsible-adult-itis. Sorry; it's terminal.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

but at least the alcohol will make you feel better until then

I dunno it makes me feel like poo poo but I still do it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

No you need a new economic system.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Well not with that attitude.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

ZZZorcerer posted:

32 and I have... one hosed shoulder, one bone in one leg that has a spike or something and I gotta remove it and my hand is starting to hurt (carpal ?) gently caress getting old, at least in some years I can load up on roids to catch some of my youth back :v:

This reminds me of me.

Some of us seem to be doomed to fall apart faster.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

If you don't chug a 40 on your 40th you aren't really living.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

if you need ecstasy and dick pills to bang your wife, get divorced.

Who said anything about need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I have an old neck injury that is apparently getting worse.

Numbness in my arms gently caress yeah. :ohdear: