Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

im 32 op. just have shoulder pain from an old bike injury also probably getting carpal tunnel pain thx for asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

loving lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

theres a thing called a belt. you put it around pants. i hope this has been helpful and enlightening

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i broke some poo poo in my 20s and now it throbs every time the weather is about to change

it's no joke

and it hurts real bad

hell same

pram
Jun 10, 2001

i was born in 1986 and i registered at this pit of hell when i was 15 lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

youre dying op

pram
Jun 10, 2001

just bought an mx ergo because my wrist is starting to die. geriatric AF!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

grats on being so fat you got a hernia

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

Not possible. YOSPOS is a bodybuilding forum

pram
Jun 10, 2001

goons be bulkin

pram
Jun 10, 2001

now this is the geriatric content i subscribed for

pram
Jun 10, 2001

the new official yospos dump thread

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Schadenboner posted:

Im old, y'all. Lol.

:discourse:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

i got my appendix taken out, because it decided the time to explode was shortly after I turned 30. like literally the next day. its like I turned 30 and my warranty expired

pram
Jun 10, 2001

ShadowHawk posted:

Celebrated my 7th annual 29th birthday this week.

:dudsmile:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

stay healthy goons, the forums needs your posts!!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

hey its theadder

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Good Sphere posted:

-i have one kidney since 3, which probably causes a lot of these things
-i have a major gout attack yearly that makes me miserable and disabled for 2-3 weeks, despite a diet that is supposed to prevent it
-i have sleep apnea, which is often associated with obesity, but i am skinny af. i use a cpap machine every night and the mask gives me a red mark over the top of my nose
-i suspected the apnea caused my narcolepsy, but the cpap doesn't seem to do nothing for that, but it does prevent my snoring so my partner does not want to murder me nightly
-i have chronic heartburn, which i take meds for nightly, but recently i now suspect it is not actually heartburn, because i never feel pain or acid coming up into my throat. only pain right below the sternum in my stomach. lack of acid? could be, because i've been mixing apple cider vinegar in my water, and it seems to prevent these attacks. seeing doc for this again soon
-i am susceptible to high cholesterol because my genes suck rear end

geriatric af my dude!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

gout

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

i say gout like i say gif

g'out lad

pram
Jun 10, 2001

dude are you shaming manlets? wtf

pram
Jun 10, 2001

mystes posted:

Also, having mostly worked in places that use Aeron chairs, IMO Ikea chairs are more comfortable than Aerons.

powerful wrongpost

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Agile Vector posted:

my dad refuses to even look at cadillacs for a car option for that reason, he calls them 'death cars' because people buy them as their last car

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

grats on ur goutse

pram
Jun 10, 2001

this is yospos and geriatric af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YoiongdFDw

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Gentle Autist posted:

Im old and realised the only things I enjoy are a) home DIY and b) saving and investing money.

reflecting on this made me realise I need to go back on antidepressants, so stating up again today :waycool:

:V

pram
Jun 10, 2001

good on ya mate

pram
Jun 10, 2001

they can be pretty hamfisted. most of the refs are early gen-x stuff, even late boomer. i mean do kids these days even know who the gently caress jonny quest was, the entire premise the show is parodying?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

prefect posted:

is tom hanks wearing a trump hat there? what a piece of poo poo

you cant be this stupid

pram
Jun 10, 2001

has anyone posted their rascal mobility scooter mods yet. maybe rgb underbody lights

pram
Jun 10, 2001

420lbs?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You aren't supposed to drink when you're diabetic either, my wife had a coworker with type 1 and he drank like a fish and lost both his big toes over the course of a year.

jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

fart simpson posted:

hows the alcoholism and depression working out in your old age, gramps?

lol