Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
i remember when sa was down for 9/11

sup old nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

did ~75 miles snowboarding over the course of 5 days at a colorado mountain. somehow did more than last year, although i've been dead tired yesterday/today.

thanks estrogen?

President Beep posted:

i used to throw a 16 back in the day but apparently 15 is commonly where balls top out nowadays and a lot of bowlers are even going down to 14. at least that’s what the esteemed guy at the pro shop told me.

sheesh, here i am not wanting to do anything higher than 10. 14 just felt stupid

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

tomorrow is the last day of being in my 30s. planned celebrations tbd

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

happy birthday gnat :)

thank you! celebration ended up being getting a leg cramp from throwing away a trash bag full of damp grass that was nearly too heavy to pick up. cramp ended quickly and normal activities were resumed soon after

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

old me could rock the stubble look hard, but it's all being lased away. rip face hair

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

achievement unlocked: being the only person over 30 jumping around at the trampoline park

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

echinopsis posted:

I am often also that adult

high five mate

^5

sure beats staring at twitter while your kid is off having fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

bounce houses are fun but i don't do them because it's too easy to knock over the kids