Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

The Management posted:

I canít post continuously every second, op.

me neither, im not as young as i used to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

ShadowHawk posted:

In the old days they'd make a mold of your foot and sculpt them, these days you just stand on a scanny machine and it tells you all about your feet/balance (like how I had 12% more weight favoring one side than the other...)

most of mine have been the 'step in a box full of blue styrofoam' kind

def gotta get a new set tho, current one's getting kind of old

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

rotor posted:

check out richie rich over here with his paddles

didnt the 2600 come with paddles

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

std::gout.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

prefect posted:

founded by ransom e. olds, as the crossword puzzles are repeately reminding me

oldsmobile's final and perhaps greatest contribution to culture was the "alero" which will appear in crosswords for decades to come

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

graph posted:

it's longer than that. sorry for your lots

please get vaccinated for shingles

i finally talked my dr into giving me a scrip for the shingles vax, went to the pharmacy, got laughed at for expecting to get it right then, put me on the waiting list, been over a year i dont think its coming

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

prefect posted:

am i too late for rss-reader chat? still like inoreader, i do

newsblur is very needs suiting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Binary Badger posted:

Nope had it X-rayed and everything. Good thing my GP recommended that I see a sports injury doctor rather than some humdrum podiatrist. He mentioned I had some bone spurs but they were totally inconsequential, especially in regards to the plantar.

when i had a stress fracture (metatarsal) it didn't show up in the first xrays and it wasn't until i went back to the dr's the next month that it did