Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
Just popping in to say I have no chronic pain and never will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
getting a wife was hard enough the first time, i would hate to do it again post tinder in my 30s

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
well its official, i have stared at screens so much i have ruined my eyes and now I need eye surgery to fix them

its 100% occupational, my eye muscles are healthy my retinas are great and I didn't even need glasses as a child but now I have double vision past like 6 ft. The opthamologist said it's really common now and it wasn't even thing when he went to school. Also there is 50% I'll need another surgery later.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Obviously the treatment is not looking at things farther than 6 ft away.

95% of the time im looking at screen so its not a problem, my wake up call was when i was driving (i never drive) and saw 2 of everything and couldn't tell which one was real

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I was on the road to self improvement when I bought bike, then 3 weeks later I broke my shoulder. I’m not going to bike again this season, but now that I can’t lift my arm over my head I really want to lift weights when I’m better

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
this broken shoulder just won’t heal, the surgeon left a bunch of bone dust in there so I’ve been leaking puss for more than a month now
I got a new puss sack growing now, hopefully I get it lanced at the hospital tomorrow if it doesn’t burst tonight

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
i credit what little core strength i have to always doing a deep squat in the shower and really getting in between the folds

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Uptime Sinclair posted:

you either die young and cool or you live long enough to brush your teeth at work

I only do that when Im going directly to a dentist appointment after

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
my incision from my broken shoulder finally stopped leaking pus after 8 weeks (the first incision took 2 weeks). now I just have get my full range of motion back, it’s like 80% now, luckily unlike other bones a broken collarbone heals without any lasting impact

then I’ll be pain free unlike you geriatrics

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

jesus WEP posted:

latex pillows best pillows. idk what black magic means they stay cool all night but it rules

I went from a cheap firm queen mattress that I’d soak with sweat to a plush king with cooling foam top and it’s amazing

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I broke my collarbone 6 months, it hurt a lot but apparently its one of those injuries that completely heals, if it was my arm i'd be hosed.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
once your weigh more than 3 normal people its pretty messed up, like you got to eat a bucket of chicken everyday just to maintain that

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
goodolanaces for not being asian

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I just realized tonight I haven’t had a night terror since I moved to a small town and a soft king sized bed.

so do those things

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Cold on a Cob posted:

KITH at their worst were a million times better than SNL

SNL makes hours of quality content every decade

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
the best SNL bits of the last 15 years are prerecorded music videos

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
thats still prerecorded and most of the joke is the music cue

here is the best recent live sketch I can remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NgUhEs1R4

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
i skip the fried and order serval McDoubles, for my health

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

my stop-dying-so-fast thing this month is cutting the salt.

i was gettin a little happy with it.

i can compensate with a bit more spice and it has the upside of making my chest not want to explode

that salt thing seems to be genetic, nobody in my family had heart issues so im replacing sugar with salt

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
The first time I paid for someone to do my taxes they did back taxes from a very stressful part of my life, I got about $10k and was out of debt years sooner than I thought.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
i watched the latest Simpsons episode and in a flashback Marge was in high school in 1999

also back is hosed up, I normally don’t have aches and pain, I’m sure it’s the baby’s fault

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

frank zappa loving sucked and his music is wholly unlistenable wank garbage. combine overstuffed 70s rock, scalewank jazz with monkey cheese beat poetry. boom, you have the mothers of invention

i hate that gd trash so much and every libertarian loves him so much that it's a reliable tell that you're talking to a ron paul libertarian if they have a zappa quote in their email sig

i didn't really know about him and watched his documentary and thats what i thought, he was a huge jerk that made music as a form of trolling

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
i really thought i was not going to fall apart until i was 70 because despite being fat i have no aches and pains or organ trouble or high blood pressure but i did not expect to partially blind overnight 3 weeks ago, i thought it was just viral from HFM but apparently the damage has been happening over a long time and it might be permanent

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
they don't know I still need to go to the retinal clinic to know more, there is still a chance it could heal, but at this rate it could take months

it's just the center vision in my left eye, I can get around fine but I cannot read with just my left eye, my right is perfect though, no vr for me

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
almost 4 weeks ago I went partially blind from hand foot and mouth in my left eye, I’m happy to report it’s gotten a lot better and now it’s a dark blurry spot instead of a blind spot

hopefully it heals completely, I haven’t heard from the doctor about a follow up yet but that’s free healthcare for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Like about 100% of olive oil is counterfeit so you probably shouldn't put it in your ear.

costco is suppose to be real and i thought it was good then we got a tin of the real stuff from a friend that lives in italy, and the kirkland olive oil tastes like grass clipping