Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i am not quite 40 but my neck hurts every day when i wake up for like an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

latex pillows best pillows. idk what black magic means they stay cool all night but it rules

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

drat those americans and their weird processed food *squeezes herring pate from toothpaste tube*

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

one of those days with headache and feel like dropping dead all day until about 8pm when I’ll be full of life probably

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

one of those days with headache and feel like dropping dead all day until about 8pm when I’ll be full of life probably
update: i watched a john wick and now my brain is happy and awake

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i kinda liked archer up until the noir season which was so terrible i can’t remember if i finished it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

sounds properly american

I worked with a boomer who would go on vacation overseas with her husband and she would go see the sights of Paris or whatever while he would stay in the hotel, watch TV, and eat whatever she brought back for him. lol
spending multiple thousands of dollars to see what it feels like to jerk off all day on another continent

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

oh, yeah, the R word was everywhere when i was a kid, including in my vocabulary. that was tough too.
big same

“mental” is still doggedly popular in the uk and im doing my best to never use it but it does come out now and again :smith:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

graph posted:

onion rings are gross
shameful

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

they reheat really well in the oven tho so you can make a decent batch at once

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

kenji is real good, i don’t think any of his recipes have ever let me down

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i'm pretty sure no-one has ever thought "boy i wish i had fewer spatulas" i got like 5 wooden and 3 silicone and i could probably use one or two more

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yawned a bit too hard and now i can’t move my neck

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i like tom hanks and i wish he hadn’t starred in forrest gump the most poisonous piece of poo poo movie ive ever seen

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i really liked grand Budapest hotel but idk how much of that was wes anderson and how much was ralph fiennes being amazing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Pain in foot and leg - tendons or a blood clot? vOv

you sat slightly wrong for 10 minutes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gentle Autist posted:

i had clip ons for ages and they were great. my son snapped them in half, of course
there are clip ons specifically for the frames i wear, i should probably buy a set

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yospos but it’s about whether tesla/twitter/google have done another crime

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

probably why my neck and knee and fingers hurt

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

its a testament to modern food processing that you eat junk food poo poo like mcds often and actually eat quite nutricianally full food. far too energy dense and not enough fibre, but you're defo getting enough of most of what you need to be ok

obv this has to happen, if modern junk food wasnt fortified etc, the modern populace would get deathly ill from their mostly poo poo diets. but most arent suffering malnutrition disorders
it’s not in a dealer’s best interest to kill their junkies

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s snobbery op

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Stringent posted:

forkknight

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

up there with tlo and hit it joe as an always-click imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oh this explains so much about my mood today

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

i can’t cook for poo poo but my wife really enjoys doing it. i think I’ll get her a good knife or knives for her birthday.
my girlfriend got me a really nice chef’s knife and matching utility knife for christmas a couple years back and it was a v nice gift imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

little fucker was sharp!
beep on being roasted by his child again

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

breath of the wild is the only zelda i played a lot of and it rules so hard

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

graph posted:

ive only played n64 like 3 times. glad i missed that turd of a console
:mods:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it also had all the good pro wrestling games. wcw/nwo revenge, wrestlemania 2000, no mercy are still yet to be improved upon

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my parents never bought me a memory card so i tried leaving my ps1 running 24/7 to beat ff7, it crashed before i managed it though :(

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Achmed Jones posted:

free playstation best playstation

playstation free was right there :cmon:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

nothing says “my body is failing me” like waking up in the middle of the night needing to poop

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

potato salad is extremely good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gentle Autist posted:

what about waldorf salad op
also extremely good

Kenny Logins posted:

german potato salad has dijon mustard and vinegar based dressing. and often has dill/pickles, cooked onions and/or bacon. it's a gamechanger
wholegrain mustard, red wine vinegar, capers, anchovies are all very good in potato salad. you could probably use worcestershire sauce if you don't have anchovies and it would probably be good too.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mediaphage posted:

i like potato salad. but it’s almost never prepared right imo. often the potatoes are almost chewy hard which is unpleasant.
you need a potato that’s naturally waxy cooked fully. i think often you get ppl try to recreate the texture with a floury potato not properly cooked and yeah it turns out like total rear end

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

latex pillows are a gamechanger, accept no substitute

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

are your ankles still permanently made of sawdust + prayers or are they functioning again?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

just recently i got my driveway done with tarmac, path up to the door re-tiled, and the house painted the kind of bright pastel blue you’d normally find on a beach house. now i gotta drop a deece 4 figgies on some new gates because the existing ones look even more like rusted old poo poo when everything else is nice and new

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rotor posted:

last night i decided to take a risk and sleep while being old and the odds caught up with me. Woke up with a sore shoulder and i cant bend to the right without a lot of pain.
20s: feeling like poo poo because you drank way too much last night
30s: feeling like poo poo because you drank slightly too much last night
40s: feeling like poo poo because you slept slightly too much last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cops dogs are in many ways the most abused dogs of all, they deserve heaven at least as much as other dogs