Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Oh my god I forgot all about the neck thing and Anne's magic hand fixing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Speaking of exploding I think we need a new bat avatar where the raptor fuckin' explodes at the end.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Bad game with good ideas is always the most frustrating thing, even if those good ideas play poorly. Speaking of playing poorly and good ideas I can't believe its not possible to kill the T-Rex with the mace.

Another thing you probably can say won't happen in any other game is springboarding off the back of a velociraptor and get so high as to die from fall damage.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

God those mountain textures. There aren't enough weirdly dedicated people in the world to make that look even vaguely like anything. The mid 2000's have nothing on that brown.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I can't believe they disabled dinosaur jumping!

From the AVGN video posted a bit back the lead developer said that Attenborough was one of the few non-game people that actually made them feel like they were making something legitimate so confirmed good.

Anyways Trespasser is always a ride to see played. It's a terrible game but sometimes that's enough.