Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Arsenal are playing right now, some other teams are playing later and then for the rest of the season more teams will play until every team has played each other twice. Use this thread to talk about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Frankly I disagree with the entire endeavor

Burnley look really poo poo which hopefully bodes well for the collection of random children and walking wounded Liverpool might have to field against Southampton later

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
One thing I always forget about being the Prem is having to support all the big teams against Norwich's potential relegation rivals

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Arsenal conceding all the possession after scoring is like that thought experiment where you replace all the parts of a ship and ask if it's still the same ship. Apparently the answer is yes.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mike Dean is such a twat

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Mike Dean is such a twat

Yeah booking someone for not standing 10 yards away, what a twat move

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
This whole playing out of the back when you're incapable of breaking the press is getting tiresome.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Mike Dean sucks

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Yeah booking someone for not standing 10 yards away, what a twat move

Unless 10 yards are asked for you ignore the hell out of that. Straight to yellow though? Give a warning. It's twat reffing.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

What the hell, an actual intelligent build up from the back from Arsenal

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

ashley barnes is a machine

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Great defending Arsenal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's been coming. Nice wander from Luiz.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Farcenal

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Unless 10 yards are asked for you ignore the hell out of that. Straight to yellow though? Give a warning. It's twat reffing.

Professional football players shouldn't stand 5 yards away from free kicks

Lol Arsenal's defending is going to be hilarious this season

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Professional football players shouldn't stand 5 yards away from free kicks

Lol Arsenal's defending is going to be hilarious this season

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Womp. Good movement though.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

luv 2 watch v a r

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

a lucky deflection for Burnley but no idea what Luiz is doing so far back also lol Ceballos

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Always rated VAR

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Raffles posted:

ashley barnes is a machine

more league goals in 2019 than salah, sterling or aubameyang

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I miss Torreira

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Imagine naming your daughter Bellerin

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Bellerend

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

TheBigAristotle posted:

Bellerina imo

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Pepe's certainly looking up for it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Could we put a corner into the box, please?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ah, nevertheless

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The Burnley keeper will have wanted to do better there.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Just hand Madrid a blank check please

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Tasty finish that.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mike Dean sucks and the idea of a “permanent” MDT sucks even more.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

TheBigAristotle posted:

i saw that an had an lol

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shrapnig posted:

Mike Dean sucks and the idea of a “permanent” MDT sucks even more.

They say mergers are a sign of recession, but these forums are already dead so I dunno what to think

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Ceballos has done real well but I have a feeling he will get bummed by a better team.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

T Bowl posted:

Ceballos has done real well but I have a feeling he will get bummed by a better team.

This but the entirety of the Arsenal squad.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pepe has looked pretty lively tbf and Aubameyang is the real deal

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shrapnig posted:

This but the entirety of the Arsenal squad.

lol, no.

They'll be fine next week.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Big Huski Boi posted:

Arsenal conceding all the possession after scoring is like that thought experiment where you replace all the parts of a ship and ask if it's still the same ship. Apparently the answer is yes.

The ship of theseus sokratis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I’m enjoying Arsenal trying to play out of the back and being incapable of doing so.