Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Um. Excuse me. SIR? I asked SPECIFICALLY for Kool-Aid. What you have given me is clearly Flavor Aid! I don't wish to be a nuisance at your son's birthday party but if you do not, in fact, have the beverage I requested I would prefer that you inform me rather than serve me a subscription and assuming I wouldn't notice!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Aug 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

"Make sure you pull back the corner of the plastic film."

"Right, so it can vent in the microwave?"

(bristling) "No, so it can decant."

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Getting in the vats and mashing the potatoes barefoot, like they do in the old country

If you open the bag and really breath in the sealed air as it first escapes, you can smell just a hint of that rich Idaho soil the potatoes were grown in. Hold it in your nose as you take that first bite of chip and slowly exhale.

Escape From Noise

UWBW posted:

*puts garnish on plate of pizza rolls*

"Bon appetit, mademoiselle."

https://giphy.com/gifs/meme-steak-seasoning-l4Jz3a8jO92crUlWM

Escape From Noise

*pops can*

I love to dine al Fresca. It just feels so wonderfully rustic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I just keep thinking of that Squidbillies scene where Early is tasting the Glug they manufactured.