Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mah wife!

Edit: her, or a large percentage of the regular posters in both the Early FPS and Howard Stern Megathreads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I enjoy the mechanically cheeky username "Whilst farting I".

I also love it when I'll see an avatar and custom title, not know what it's referring to, and then a few years later, I'll be watching a show or movie, and I'll recognize the look or the dialogue because of said avatar and/or custom title.

For example, Lester Groans used to have a picture of Joel McHale as Jeff Winger, specifically from the paintball episode in season 1 of Community. I don't know why that stuck out to me, and I wasn't aware of the show at the time.

And then about a year later, I see that episode, and immediately recognize it.

Same goes for Inspector 71 and his previous avatar featuring Lem from The Shield, and I believe the line "I used to be a little boy" from 'Disarm', which was feature heavily in a memorable Lem-related scene from the show.

Also Rape Stink, because you can do that thing where you mention their name in a discussion to bring out how ridiculous it all sounds.

'Why yes, I do think that equal work deserves equal pay, fellow forums user Rape Stink. "

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

We need a thread for the B-squad goons: Goons that aren't favorites but you don't mind having them around.

Then I put all of your jerks and ninnies on that list.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bunch of cool people in the Selfie thread, though I haven't checked it in a while. Otherwise, I am, by default, a fan of anyone who appreciates King of the Hill.