Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im scared and confused i keep clicking but its still there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
its blue like here but the threads are big like the city & now i gots the vapors

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I dunno. It seems like the most pointless subforum ever considering the like 6 active threads in there wouldn't exactly crowd out everything else if they were just in the regular BYOB.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i am scared as hell of cool chat central

----------------

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I do like that it's not comic sans though.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i heard the last guy who used comic sans over there got shot

----------------

bird.

i guess i'm a mod of it, but even tho my workplace gives out free flu shots, i still have never clicked it in the the two months i have being doing this. i dunno, are any of them cool and funny?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i clicked it and saw a hell beyond all space and time :stare:

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
have you ever seen thousands of replies about living in the UK? thousands. enough british tidbits to drive a man insane.

----------------

bird.

WetNightmare posted:

i clicked it and saw a hell beyond all space and time :stare:

did u c like, the UK's version of jpeg compression, around the soft edges of comic sans? ....is comic sans harder to look at in the UK than here???

Escape From Noise

I think they measure their jpegs in "stones" there.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

BrownianMotion posted:

did u c like, the UK's version of jpeg compression, around the soft edges of comic sans? ....is comic sans harder to look at in the UK than here???

they kept saying arse. arse this, arse that. when i said it was pronounced rear end htey attacked as one

----------------

Escape From Noise

You can possibly make peace by offering them a warm ale.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im sorry but there is no way i could afford to buy everyone a warm ale in the uk megathread at cool chat central aka the scariest and most hosed up place i have ever poo poo my pants

----------------

Escape From Noise

You could brew your own. English ales are relatively straightforward. It'll take 2-3 weeks though.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i dont want to go back there but Looke is buried someone in that UK thread and godamnit he needs our help

----------------

Escape From Noise

I can help but it'll probably take about a fortnight.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
that game sucks

----------------

Escape From Noise

Yeah. Probably. But I don't really enjoy video games in general.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
huh?

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

It's okay, these are different but nice people there and their taste in forum colors proves that they are good.

Let's focus on our confusing feelings towards the real forum enemy here, you know what I mean

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

It's okay, these are different but nice people there and their taste in forum colors proves that they are good.

Let's focus on our confusing feelings towards the real forum enemy here, you know what I mean

Bad vibes?

Heather Papps

hello friend

door creaks
"howdy fellas"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**a loud crash shatters the silence as a window is torn asunder by the form of a man asleep in the fetal position sucking his thumb**

(waking up) Oh, no not again...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

i didn't even notice the button til now but i've seen too much, I'd like to take the "lorry" out of here

Looke

BYOB

Escape From Noise

In summation the UK is a land of contrasts.

Manifisto

cool chat central beat me up, stole my lunch money, and ran off with my girlfriend

stay away imo

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am going to use the poo poo out of that mental health thread for real tho', also i got a good answer to a question about saying man and dude in real life.
i think it is cool.

Escape From Noise

Traitor!

Heather Papps

hello friend

I AM LOYAL ONLY TO MYSELF

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

cool chat central beat me up, stole my lunch money, and ran off with my girlfriend

stay away imo

That's a ridiculous lie, how could they steal your lunch money when I have it right here??

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

That's a ridiculous lie, how could they steal your lunch money when I have it right here??

ahah whoah it was behind the ear all along and hey now whoa give me my nose back

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

I AM LOYAL ONLY TO MYSELF

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Heather Papps? This is Heather Papps speaking. I am the man who loves his life...

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Looke it was so ffucked up one of them made some kind of dental joke at me im sure you read it, the dental joke ... and the page before that they were talking about being SOBER. :cry:

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
soe of them post in the uk megathread so fast and furious that they had to announce they were starting to feel weird and needed to take a break from talking about UK how do you post under such harsh conditios Looke were they making you write UK things you didnt want to

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
when i first went to cool chat central the first thing i noticed was how it was hot like hell and smoke and ash was covering the threads and all this fast tim burton music was playing as people posted on assemblylines like machiens against their will

----------------

Escape From Noise

WetNightmare posted:

Looke it was so ffucked up one of them made some kind of dental joke at me im sure you read it, the dental joke ... and the page before that they were talking about being SOBER. :cry:

hosed up if true.

bird.

i went into cool chat central once and lost the mudra shape of my body, and i was no l onger cross-legged with a laptop but instead just flailing my arms around while benny hill was playing, and like, physically i was still cross legged with my laptop but i had body dismorphia reading it, becoming some mix between wakiing me and the benny hill song with my arms flailing like mario and the legs my footsteps becoming overly comical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I prefer my cool chat decentralized