Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

i guess i'm a mod of it, but even tho my workplace gives out free flu shots, i still have never clicked it in the the two months i have being doing this. i dunno, are any of them cool and funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

WetNightmare posted:

i clicked it and saw a hell beyond all space and time :stare:

did u c like, the UK's version of jpeg compression, around the soft edges of comic sans? ....is comic sans harder to look at in the UK than here???

bird.

i went into cool chat central once and lost the mudra shape of my body, and i was no l onger cross-legged with a laptop but instead just flailing my arms around while benny hill was playing, and like, physically i was still cross legged with my laptop but i had body dismorphia reading it, becoming some mix between wakiing me and the benny hill song with my arms flailing like mario and the legs my footsteps becoming overly comical

bird.

one time, while reading cool chat central i became one of those revolving glass doors at the entrances to fancy hotels in the city, except the hotel was the scenic simpsons springfield Instagram, and the sidewalk was just instagram, and i was just the revolving glass door, with that goldy tinge of brass shining with every revolution of the metal into the sunlight at its apex and then fading again through a couple angled layers of glass every time it disappeared into cool chat central