Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I think they measure their jpegs in "stones" there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

You can possibly make peace by offering them a warm ale.

Escape From Noise

You could brew your own. English ales are relatively straightforward. It'll take 2-3 weeks though.

Escape From Noise

I can help but it'll probably take about a fortnight.

Escape From Noise

Yeah. Probably. But I don't really enjoy video games in general.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

It's okay, these are different but nice people there and their taste in forum colors proves that they are good.

Let's focus on our confusing feelings towards the real forum enemy here, you know what I mean

Bad vibes?

Escape From Noise

In summation the UK is a land of contrasts.

Escape From Noise

Traitor!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

I AM LOYAL ONLY TO MYSELF

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Heather Papps? This is Heather Papps speaking. I am the man who loves his life...

Escape From Noise

WetNightmare posted:

Looke it was so ffucked up one of them made some kind of dental joke at me im sure you read it, the dental joke ... and the page before that they were talking about being SOBER. :cry:

hosed up if true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Cuz we be Cool Chattin' in the YOB.
Cool Chattin', postin' sprees