Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

it's a stupid idea, right? like, why would they ever do this... i just keep saying "caliente" in a memey voice hoping it works, and it isn't. how do i convince the lady who runs this truck to name a burrito after me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
what you gotta do is go like, :ese: ... go like... uh, eh, hold on..

*memories of the cool chat forum come rushing back*

no, not now. NOT NOW. im just trying to post, drat it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Maybe open a taco truck of your own and name a burrito after them. They'd probably feel obligated to do the same.

They Might Be

You can do this you just need to come up with something that you add yourself every time to the tacos you until they stock it just for you. Fast forward a few weeks and she'll go oh hey you're the pickle taco guy, I actually have pickles here so you don't need to bring them anymore. Then you flip that into your own senor sour taco on the menu, ez pz.

nut

i am the man in line ordering the brownian motion taco fearlessly

Heather Papps

hello friend

you need to order something on menu, but make a slight but significant change to it when they ask what you want.
keep doing this until they know you, and don't even have to ask.
then, kidnap their most precious loved one, and force them to name a burrito after you.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

you need to order something on menu, but make a slight but significant change to it when they ask what you want.
then, kidnap their most precious loved one, and force them to name a burrito after you.

nut

Heather Papps posted:

Manifisto

dress in a giant burrito suit every time you eat there. when you order, loudly say "I'd like one of me, the brownianmotion burrito!" after a week of this tell them you'll stop if they just name the loving burrito after you.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is complicated, but may work. have you considered a "bribe"?

Manifisto

gain shareholder control of amazon through a series of brilliant proxy battle maneuvers, then make the taco truck an amazon subsidiary. give the truck a million dollars to develop and sell the brownianmotion taco, to be delivered by drone. then right before actually delivering the product, but after throwing tons of money at it, inexplicably kill the product and spin the taco truck off to microsoft, who will probably add a squircle to your burrito before eventually discontinuing it.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

set up a tiny burrito stand right next to the truck and when someone wants one, buy a burrito from the truck, put your spin on it and hand it to them and say
here is my burrito, named after me.

they will be forced to compete, because, free market.

e: powermove; name a burrito after them!

Finger Prince

I'd like a burrito with just double refritos, double black beans, double jalapenos, some of that wilted lettuce that's been sitting in the sun, and extra hot sauce.

Oh you mean a "brownian motion"! Coming right up!

nut

*peels back the tortilla to find a blunt stuffed in amongst the beans*

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

e: powermove; name a burrito after them!

This is literally my idea! See you in court.

vanisher

Losing a lot of weight from the near constant food poisoning from my (hopefully) signature raw chicken and shrimp burrito

vanisher

Ever try and order a refried bean AND black bean burrito? Doesn't work, they know what you're up to now.

Manifisto

distracting the workers in the taco truck with a story about a rogue giraffe, then sneaking in and pinning name tags to the burritos. "I'll take a fred," I tell them as they return. "say, what do you know, that's my name haha!"

ty nesamdoom!

nut

*submits paperwork to legally change name to Al Pastor* ha ha good luck with that op

vanisher

(Waiting in the courtroom with my petition to change my name to 'Carnea Sada')

google THIS

(chuckling at my original idea as I await confirmation that my name has been legally changed to "Wet")

Finger Prince

bee eater posted:

*submits paperwork to legally change name to Al Pastor* ha ha good luck with that op

Dammit! *scribbles out name change form*
Lessee... Barbara Acoa

Manifisto

"congratulations, you've won our contest!" says the taco truck owner. "my goodness, we got a lot of entries, although most of them seem to be in the same handwriting."

"that's weird," I say

"yeah. well anyway, you've won! what should we name our new burrito after?"

I'm ready for this one. "me!!!!"

"you got it! hey everyone, step right up for a taste of our newest menu item, the me burrito!"

me: "nooooooooooo"

ty nesamdoom!

bird.

google THIS posted:

(chuckling at my original idea as I await confirmation that my name has been legally changed to "Wet")

Lmao

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This is literally my idea! See you in court.

imitation
sincere flattery
i love you and i am in love with you

Escape From Noise

Just FYI my hands are always clammy. With bean juices and salsa.

Escape From Noise

OP have you considered serenading them? After your whirlwind romance you will both go your separate ways but always retain a special place for one another in one another's hearts.

One warm summer evening a soft breeze will come through the counter of the taco truck. The staff will think of you and sigh wistfully. A soft smile appears on the corners of their mouths. One of them wanders to the back, humming your song as they begin to lovingly craft a truly beautiful burrito. A burrito that tells the story of a love so pure, yet so fleeting. That fiery passion like a bolt of lightning passing through the clear southwestern sky. It is all there. Your passion. Your tenderness. Your burrito.

TheBlackDuke

they’re not gonna do it for you - you have to dress up as other people like in the movie Master of Disguise and ask for it as them so they see you as a selfless burrito truck promoter. just do a different disguise each day for a number of months/years and they’ll get it

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
perhaps it would be easier to start calling yourself carne asada with guacamole instead

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The name's Pastor. Al Pastor.

E: gently caress. someone made the al pastor joke already

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Aug 20, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

Resting Lich Face posted:

The name's Pastor. Al Pastor.

E: gently caress. someone made the al pastor joke already

gas this thread

with burrito farts get it guys it is a fart joke

nut

that's Professor Crunchwrap Supreme to you and this is my wife, she might also sound a little familiar, Cinnamon Twists

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is my son, chalupa, and his twin sister, crunchwrap supreme

Escape From Noise

Sir... this is a Taco Bell dive-thru

And you and your entire family are now eligible for a lifetime supply of the foods you were named after!

nut

and then i wake up, what does it mean doctor

taco truck employee: look sir it's a long day already

Finger Prince

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sir... this is a Taco Bell dive-thru

And you and your entire family are now eligible for a lifetime supply of the foods you were named after!

Zesty Steak Melt: :negative:

google THIS

Taco truck owner: We would like to proudly unveil our newest creation, inspired by one of our favorite customers...the Ransom Note Burrito!

Me: There's no need to be passive-aggressive.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Taco truck owner: We would like to proudly unveil our newest creation, inspired by one of our favorite customers...the Ransom Note Burrito!

Me: There's no need to be pastor-aggressive.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

google THIS posted: