Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere

and I kind of don’t regret it :smug:

the mouth sore gel feels so cool, and soothing on my lips, with an overstimulating dull sting of numbness

with a layer of blistex on top, i was blasted off into the stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
mouth herpes yay

Escape From Noise

Slow down there cold lips!

nut

and on the eighth day god made petrolatum, white petrolatum, soft paraffin, or multi-hydrocarbon, CAS number 8009-03-8

nut

op in the biz we call that an "ice cream paint job"

Heather Papps

hello friend

i meant to put on lip chap but it was actually a tube of superglue please help me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

i meant to put on lip chap but it was actually a tube of superglue please help me

I'm so sorry but unfortunately there's no hope. You only have a few days left to live.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm so sorry but unfortunately there's no hope. You only have a few days left to live.

uncle neil was right

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

uncle neil was right

Pouring one out for a real one (you) tonight.

Manifisto

nut

Goons Are Gifts

sugarstarshower
Some people sit on their hands until numb and masturbate to stimulate getting handjobs. When you suck your dick does it feel like another person doing it?

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

my waifu works in a hospital and .... this sort of thing happens more than you'd think

ty manifisto

Good Sphere

:raise: hmm

unless they snort their food..

did they seriously raise the chapstick age to 21?

sugarstarshower posted:

Some people sit on their hands until numb and masturbate to stimulate getting handjobs. When you suck your dick does it feel like another person doing it?

that would make it feel like no one is doing it, as a result in anything touching mouth sore gel becomes numb

Escape From Noise

I somehow cured my lips in a brine solution instead of applying lip balm. Plz advise.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I just bake the chapstick on an oven tray till it melts and evens out into a thin puddle. Then I crush it up onto fine powder, mix in a little basil and huff it like paint. Give myself the ol' Wax Lung.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

have you tried spreading the cooling gel all over your body?
just get a nice layer going and chill out

sig by owlhawk911

Good Sphere

pixaal posted:

have you tried spreading the cooling gel all over your body?
just get a nice layer going and chill out

i've considered, but i'm afraid i will chill out so much that my body won't know the difference between living and dead, and i will die

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just use cocaine?

alnilam

I somehow cured my lips in a brine solution instead of applying lip balm. Plz advise.

someone recommended i put balm on my lips and i mis-heard and now well... is anyone here good with electric circuits? we have about 90 seconds

ty manifisto

pixaal

alnilam posted:

someone recommended i put balm on my lips and i mis-heard and now well... is anyone here good with electric circuits? we have about 90 seconds

what did you mistake it for? bum? baud?

oh no

:ohdear: did you eat a bomb?

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

"venture bros tiger bomb joke"
e:this is a sign of respect

pixaal

no I said tiger bong

sig by owlhawk911

nut

I feel like I have no mouth yet I must scream oh there i go i am screaming

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I just use cocaine?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I accidentally used a mouth sore instead of Blistex

pixaal

The mouthwash is burning my soaring lips

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

sounds like all you're missing is being foreverialy tiedup, rope mummified and loving it

alnilam

google THIS posted:

sounds like all you're missing is being foreverialy tiedup, rope mummified and loving it

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i meant to take aspirin but it was arsenic help

lost my old email

for as long as i can remember, i always wanted to be a mummy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

object-a

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Heather Papps posted:

nice

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

object-a

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

google THIS posted:

can i have sex as a mummy?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lost my old email

object-a posted:

can i have sex as a mummy?

it is not only their lips that are dry if you catch my meaning

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Good point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere

Heather Papps posted:

not your fault. they really should rename aspirin so people stop doing this. geez