Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oh HELL yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

nielsm posted:

I've only played Buried in Time, but it seems I've lost my CD set for it. I forget, was it 3, 4 or 5 CDs?

Pretty sure it was 3.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ANGRYFACE CRUSHNOIDS OPERATING BEYOND THIS POINT

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, HUMP NEAREST DOOR

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

as a scientist I must never be seen without my white lab coat, inch-thick glasses, and fright wig

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ghorbestan best country!

e: it's right there in the name even

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

nielsm posted:

The stupid UIs and stereotypical robotic voices explaining them are constantly breaking immersion. Guys this is taking place several hundred years in the future, voice synthesis will have improved significantly in that time span.

This is the future where tech development focused entirely on massively over-engineering the basic functions of everyday items like doors, sidewalks, showers and stoves, with molecular disintegration/reconstitution systems.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I must alter history to prove that I would never alter history

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

4-dimensional wall scrolls

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

For those wondering, they really did manage to get a cow up there...

Quoi?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

How does Gage press all those tiny buttons inside his helmet

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Da Vinci Studios:
Ending: Falling down the empty stairwell. Extras: Firing the mortar.

Does "mortar" mean that multi-barreled shotgun cannon in the yard?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You can also fire the multi-gun, but you have to stand in front of it. Results are predictable.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

This is why you don't give all the poo poo jobs to one employee.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Todd McCormick definitely won the role of Gage on the strength of that smugface

e: the Translate biochip does actually work on the Krynn telepod voice. If it's activated when you enter a pod, the voice will be translated to "THIS TRANSPORTER SET FOR ORGANIC AND INORGANIC MATTER," or just "INORGANIC MATTER" for the adventure-game-bullshit-death pods.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 8, 2019

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

the camera moves :aaa:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The mindwipe sent him from :smug: to :shepface:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I am highly put-off by the happy motorcycle helmets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Why worry about changing history in a place that's going to be destroyed? May as well just march down that windmill and say "I AM YOUR GOD, BEHOLD MY POWER, ALSO PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS CASE I'M WORKING ON."