Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Coaaab posted:

90s AJPW vs 90s NJPW in a WarGames match at the Dome

Pillars/Akiyama vs. Musketeers/Sasaki/Hase, gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Ishii vs Kobashi

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

'95 Four Horsemen vs '97 Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Owen Hart & British Bulldog

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Current Abyss vs Current The Undertaker

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Still seething we never got to see WWF Flair vs Hogan in a Big 3 PPV main event. I know they never went with it because their house show matches didn't "draw well" but gently caress that. Instead we got Sid vs Hogan.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Gentlemen's Club vs LIJ

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
How has Toru Yano vs. Eddie Guerrero not been mentioned yet?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Or Yano vs Ebessan

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Toru Yano vs Antonio Honda

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Sep 5, 2019

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Toru Yano vs Nick Gage

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I would have loved to have seen an Ishii vs Arn Anderson match because they both seem like the heavies in their respective factions (Chaos and Horsemen). I think that Malenko vs ZSJ would have been interesting.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I think an E&C vs New Day feud would have been a lot of fun. Both in ring, and in promos.

I also think that Miz and Morrisson vs Best Friends would play to the strengths of all concerned.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

BrigadierSensible posted:

I think an E&C vs New Day feud would have been a lot of fun. Both in ring, and in promos.

I also think that Miz and Morrisson vs Best Friends would play to the strengths of all concerned.

We got a taste of E&C v New Day and it led to Big E eating a Kazoo so yeah that would have been amazing.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Shinya Hashimoto vs Samoa Joe (lumpy fellas beating the poo poo out of each other)

My loving heart broke knowing this can’t ever happen. This is THE dream match

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Is it cheating to just say Tomohiro Ishii vs. [Insert anybody's name]? The guy is a phenomenon.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NienNunb posted:

My loving heart broke knowing this can’t ever happen. This is THE dream match

Joe even worked for Z-1 for a few tours, so it probably COULD have happened down the line.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Ishii vs Joe in a beef off (not a street beefs)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Misawa vs Okada

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Ric Flair vs. Adam Cole

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tokelau All Star posted:

Is it cheating to just say Tomohiro Ishii vs. [Insert anybody's name]? The guy is a phenomenon.

Post the list! I posted mine!

On topic im imagining a wresting tag tourney of all the best brother teams from all time. Joe and Dean Malenko, The Briscos, Terry and Dory Funk, Drew and Rory Gulak, The Other Briscos, and The Steiners. There is more but its all i can take right now. Really want a malenkos/gulak match holy wow!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Great Khali vs El Gigante. Just to see them side-by-side to get a proper estimation of which one was worse.
Steiner Supreme (a dream mixture of young Scott Steiner's athleticism and old Scott Steiner's character) vs Kurt Angle.
93' Vader vs 05' Samoa Joe.
Andre the Giant vs Marko Stunt.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Sep 6, 2019

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Suplex Liberace posted:

On topic im imagining a wresting tag tourney of all the best brother teams from all time. Joe and Dean Malenko, The Briscos, Terry and Dory Funk, Drew and Rory Gulak, The Other Briscos, and The Steiners. There is more but its all i can take right now. Really want a malenkos/gulak match holy wow!

Do E&C count as brothers?

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Suplex Liberace posted:

Tomohiro Ishii vs. Samoa Joe
Tomohiro Ishii vs. Kevin Owens
Tomohiro Ishii vs. Cesaro
Tomohiro Ishii vs. WALTER

Tomohiro Ishii vs. John Cena
Tomohiro Ishii vs. Ric Flair
Tomohiro Ishii vs. Mankind
Tomohiro Ishii vs. The Rock

Tomohiro Ishii vs. Steiner Brothers
Tomohiro Ishii vs. Legion of Doom

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Great Sasuke, The Brahman Brothers, and PCO vs Jun Kasai, Masashi Takeda, Hulk Hogan, and Sabu in a Great Space War

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sticky Nate posted:

Great Sasuke, The Brahman Brothers, and PCO vs Jun Kasai, Masashi Takeda, Hulk Hogan, and Sabu in a Great Space War

Swap Hogan out for Aerostar and I'm down.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Suplex Liberace posted:

just thought of the Young Bucks in this tournament and, man, those would be some awesome dream matches

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Tokelau All Star posted:

Tomohiro Ishii at the White Castle of Fear

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Suplex Liberace posted:

Young Bucks, Lucha Bros, Rush & Dragon Lee, Harlem Heat, The Hardys, Jacques & Raymond Rougeau, The Headhunters. And of course the inevitable winners of the tournament, Justice Pain & Nick Gate!

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
2019 Sareee vs in her prime Manami Toyota would be cool

basically any match between modern Joshi wresters and the top level 80s/90s Joshi peak periods since the level of talent now is better now than it has been for a long long time

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

We had this thread in 2015 and my picks were Sasha Banks vs. Kana and The Shield vs. AJ and the Bucks.

Got the first one and it was just eh. Didn't get the second and never will, but Dean vs. AJ and Roman vs. AJ were great at least.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I feel like Bam Bam Bigelow vs Van Vader would have happened in this reality but if not, that would be my dream match as it pairs some of my favorite athletic big men together.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TV Zombie posted:

I feel like Bam Bam Bigelow vs Van Vader would have happened in this reality but if not, that would be my dream match as it pairs some of my favorite athletic big men together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBBtler4Ywo

Enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
They were also IWGP tag champs for about 4 months, they dropped the belts to the Steiners