Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I did some quick math today and I'm seriously disappointed that I did, it's kind of depressing realizing how much of my day is reserved to being assaulted by other people's anus smells and sounds

I work 5 days a week, and use the restroom probably 4 times a day while I'm there, and since everyone drinks their body weight in coffee per day there are always one to two people taking massive watery shits. I'd average at least 6 unique people per day are making GBS threads around me, 5 days a week, 30 people

I guess I never knew that this was going to be part of being a grown up. Maybe I should move to a new job with single occupancy bathrooms

Anyway, what's your number SA? How much are strangers anuses apart of your life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Listen not listed damnit

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Congrats

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Good. You deserve it.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

you don't have to take massive watery shits to work here, but it helps

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I was hoping you meant your original thread title "I have to listed to like 30 people a week take a poo poo"
because I am also have to listed to 20 people a week take a poo poo

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

So you work from home at the diarrhea factory, OP?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
This is your manager, we need to have a serious talk about you not meeting your quota.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

The worst is when I have to poo poo from my own coffee bod and I follow in after a super obese person just got done. There is always a layer of scum in the shape of their rear end on the seat and when I sit down I can smell the bacteria smell from their unwashed fat folds that is somehow still there after they left.

Sometimes I decide I need to hold it because I can't handle the stink

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
please step into my office

*gestures towards stall door*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

RepeatingMeme posted:

How much are strangers anuses apart of your life?

*digging through my folder of reaction gifs for Paul Lynde*

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

RepeatingMeme posted:

I guess I never knew that this was going to be part of being a grown up. Maybe I should move to a new job with single occupancy bathrooms

Do you prefer having to poo poo or piss your pants when you really need to go and some fucknut is playing Angry Birds while bum butter leaks out of them? This sounds like a horrible solution.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my whole floor of probably like 60ish men only has 2 stalls so getting to poop is a privilege not a right

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Nooner posted:

my whole floor of probably like 60ish men only has 2 stalls so getting to poop is a privilege not a right

Coffee should be illegal in your building

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Earplugs
Noseplugs
Sleep mask

Zen poo poo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
listening to your post right now OP, know the feeling

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

You don't have to listed to anything. You make the choice to listen to poop sounds everyday just like I make a conscious choice to click on your poop threads everday

get some headphones or something and listen to an audiobook while you poop. Or install speakers in the restroom that plays the theme from superman on repeat. No one will remove them they'll just assume that someone in charge did it and then you can feel like superman while you poop

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Nooner posted:

What is wrong with 60ish men using the bathroom at the same time, bigot

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

RepeatingMeme posted:

How much are strangers anuses apart of your life?

*leers at you proctologistally*

A big part OP. A big part :goofy:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I've been cleaning other peoples bathroom misshaps since I was 10. In our bar, we used to have urinals that were bolted to the wall and the trajectory of drunken piss streams meant that as much piss pooled on the floor as actually went were it was supposed to. I remember paddling through an inch of the stuff between 2-3am on saturday and sunday mornings, once everyone had left, going through 4-5 fresh buckets of water and 2-3 mop heads trying to clean the stuff up.

We went through extensive renovations and got a trough installed instead with a steel grating that people could stand on. It didn't help much because I still had to put a plastic bag over my hand to fish out all the ciggarette butts at the end of the night.

This was quite some time ago, in the early 00's, when it was still legal to smoke in pubs in the UK.

I was in there once washing my hands after handling some dusty crates and a punter walked into a cubicle. "If this isn't pretty I'm sorry! I had eggs for lunch, a good wheen!" I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to what I was doing.

I don't know why I'm telling everybody this. I guess growing up in a bar means you are unfazed by other peoples bathroom habits.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
coffee shits smell so bad

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Valko posted:

I've been cleaning other peoples bathroom misshaps since I was 10. In our bar, we used to have urinals that were bolted to the wall and the trajectory of drunken piss streams meant that as much piss pooled on the floor as actually went were it was supposed to. I remember paddling through an inch of the stuff between 2-3am on saturday and sunday mornings, once everyone had left, going through 4-5 fresh buckets of water and 2-3 mop heads trying to clean the stuff up.

We went through extensive renovations and got a trough installed instead with a steel grating that people could stand on. It didn't help much because I still had to put a plastic bag over my hand to fish out all the ciggarette butts at the end of the night.

This was quite some time ago, in the early 00's, when it was still legal to smoke in pubs in the UK.

I was in there once washing my hands after handling some dusty crates and a punter walked into a cubicle. "If this isn't pretty I'm sorry! I had eggs for lunch, a good wheen!" I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to what I was doing.

I don't know why I'm telling everybody this. I guess growing up in a bar means you are unfazed by other peoples bathroom habits.

I-don't-know-why-Im-telling-everybody-this.txt

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
After reading this thread I've decided to see my rear end in a top hat shut

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

gently caress! I meant sew!

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
What's the deal with people getting their splatter poo poo up on the lip of the bowl just under the seat. I always wonder what kind of angle they acheive or is it just that explosive?

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
And we finally get a pooping thread from the new superstah :haw:

SA's version of ending up playing solitare in a lovely motel room at 4 a.m.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Vashro posted:

What's the deal with people getting their splatter poo poo up on the lip of the bowl just under the seat. I always wonder what kind of angle they acheive or is it just that explosive?

Omg yeah, what the gently caress is wrong with your diet that you splatter your poo poo in a literal cone from your rear end in a top hat, and that it comes out with such force that it splatters back up

Coffee shits I bet. Coffee was a mistake

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

When you eat a normal person diet, you just have uneventful ghost shits. Highly recommend.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I can pm you the sound of myself making GBS threads if that's what you're into op

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
I'm on the other end of this. My office is super silent and super echo-y so when I have to take a work poo poo, I pray I don't have any cacophanus toilet farts.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Have you tried spiking the water cooler with imodium yet?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I can’t tell if the OP is upset about the number of people he listed to poo poo because it is too high or because it is too low.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My work life includes cleaning the caked poo poo off of (and out of) people's genitals.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Moon Atari posted:

My work life includes cleaning the caked poo poo off of (and out of) people's genitals.

nice i've never met anyone who worked the kitchen at olive garden before

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

help repeatingmeme fight 30-50 fecal logs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have a corner office with a private bathroom.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 21, 2019

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I have a corner bathroom with a private office

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have a private bathroom with a public anus.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Who knew that my coworker, Hugh Janus, would be so loud in the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i go to a huge convention every year in Las Vegas at the convention center and the bathrooms there are incredible

imagine the combination of travel, rich food, alcohol, and caffeine.

The bathrooms are a loving warzone of farts, plots, toots, groans, and whooshes

its really a sight to behold