Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
also good luck trying to poo poo at 10am or 3pm

the former is when all the coffee is hitting everyones asses, the latter is when lunch is hitting everyones asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jimmyjams posted:

the former is when all the coffee is hitting everyones asses, the latter is when lunch is hitting everyones asses

Also have 4-5 blocked out because that is when second shift has started getting in and is now taking their "morning" coffee poops and all of first shift tryna take their "hour before I leave so time to sit in a stall and play on my phone for half of that" poops

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jimmyjams posted:

the almost vacant floor of my office building is a godsend for me. its roomy, refreshingly cold, and sorta dim because of the older lighting.

i cherish it.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man who cares maybe Im just old now but just go and fire out your dump, everyone is in that room doing the same thing no one gives a gently caress

Just wash your loving hands with soap and water, the amount of men who dont use soap or even pretend to wash their hands is disgusting

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Me, pounding on the wall dividing mine and the OP's stalls: Ey! I'm POSTIN' here!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jesus christ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Do it ironically posted:

Just wash your loving hands with soap and water, the amount of men who don’t use soap or even pretend to wash their hands is disgusting

Just wash your loving hands with soap and water, the amount of men who don’t use soap or even pretend to wash their hands is disgusting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Kinda makes you appreciate how drat good plumbing and sewers are lol

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Willfrey posted:

When I get the fresh bowl I aim my brown stream so it catches the back and splashes the rim, like a conquistador claiming the new world

I just knew there were some people out there who see a clean toilet in public as a challenge.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Take note of your coworkers shoes so you can quickly identify who is in each stall. Keep a log book of how long each employee occupies a stall and at what time. Try to adjust your fecal schedule around your favorite stall's availability with an ample margin to allow the seat to cool to a pleasant chill.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
At my last place there was someone who managed to consistently get a smear of poo poo right down the centre from directly under the seat all the way to the water and idk how that's possible unless you're catching your poo poo to make the smear

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

At my last place there was someone who managed to consistently get a smear of poo poo right down the centre from directly under the seat all the way to the water and idk how that's possible unless you're catching your poo poo to make the smear

Winners are the ones willing to go the extra mile

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I work at a government contractor facility, and holy hell the venn diagram of people who grunt and strain like goku to drop a deuce and dudes at government contractors must be near 100% overlap. Eat some goddamn vegetables or peanut shells or tree bark.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Taking a work poo poo right now feels good man

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Bad Purchase posted:

I work at a government contractor facility, and holy hell the venn diagram of people who grunt and strain like goku to drop a deuce and dudes at government contractors must be near 100% overlap. Eat some goddamn vegetables or peanut shells or tree bark.

no

Whiskey_Dick
Feb 10, 2009
I just walked into my floor's bathroom to take a slash and an immediate wave of shitaura wafted out and slapped me in the face. It was moist

Which one of you assholes did this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Whiskey_Dick posted:

I just walked into my floor's bathroom to take a slash and an immediate wave of shitaura wafted out and slapped me in the face. It was moist

Which one of you assholes did this

Sorry brah

*washes lunch dishes in sink*

Whiskey_Dick
Feb 10, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Sorry brah

*washes lunch dishes in sink*

In all honesty some fucker does keep clogging the sink drain with quinoa.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Whiskey_Dick posted:

In all honesty some fucker does keep clogging the sink drain with quinoa.

quinoa or chia? This is important.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

Coming out of working in kitchens, I almost forgot how awful the average Pennsylvanian diet is. There are people who just never eat anything except for meat, bread, sugar, and like no water. I'm so weirded out by being one of the skinniest people where I work. Their bathroom breaks are all like an hour long.

Whiskey_Dick
Feb 10, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

quinoa or chia? This is important.

Quinoa - thank god. My wife clogs our sink at home with chia every now and then and it's nasty - swells up like frog eggs.

On a poo related note, I have been self conscious about my mid-coil grunts after reading all the judgy posts in this thread. It's really ruining my time

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Plan Z posted:

Coming out of working in kitchens, I almost forgot how awful the average Pennsylvanian diet is. There are people who just never eat anything except for meat, bread, sugar, and like no water. I'm so weirded out by being one of the skinniest people where I work. Their bathroom breaks are all like an hour long.

You can't flex like that and not tell us what you brought for lunch Mr/Ms Healthypants.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My last job was in a facility of about 2,000 employees with maybe 10 stalls for male non-executives. There wasn't a single day when I wasn't pooping next to 4+ other people also pooping. I got a little sad every time I realised I had to experience it again.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My last job was in a facility of about 2,000 employees with maybe 10 stalls for male non-executives. There wasn't a single day when I wasn't pooping next to 4+ other people also pooping. I got a little sad every time I realised I had to experience it again.

Nevertheless, I bet you get a little sad when you think about how those days are over.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Azerban posted:

i have taken a poo poo in the handicapped washrooms almost every day for the last six years now in direct contravention of the AODA and i feel no shame

i do this but one time at the bookstore i had this super angry dude in a wheelchair just glare daggers at me when i came out

i still do it anyways

i need my legroom

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
when I'm having back issues I like the handicap stall cause the toilet is higher off the ground and better for my posture. The trials of tall man making GBS threads...

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
i wanna get laid tonite

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Whiskey_Dick posted:

Quinoa - thank god. My wife clogs our sink at home with chia every now and then and it's nasty - swells up like frog eggs.

On a poo related note, I have been self conscious about my mid-coil grunts after reading all the judgy posts in this thread. It's really ruining my time

If you have to make noises to push out a poo poo you should probably eat more fiber.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
I was working on site for work at state government building and found their stalls were these really narrow affairs where not only were you going next to someone else potentially but you were uncomfortably close to them.

I called it the group poop.

My current building only has 1 stall per BR. But that's a curse also because we have outgrown our building and the 4 bathrooms, located in the far 4 corners of the building, aren't enough. So if you really gotta go sometimes you're wandering the halls to each corner hoping to find one unoccupied. I'd still rather experience this than the group poop.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

jeffery posted:

i wanna get laid tonite

Just go into the middle stall, the one with a hole, and tap your foot when you hear someone come in.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How do yall not just poop in the morning and then again the next morning. Its been like that for decades for me. Pooping in public is gross

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

How do yall not just poop in the morning and then again the next morning. Its been like that for decades for me. Pooping in public is gross

wait you poop when not working/off the clock?

:stare:

MODS!?!?!?!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

MODS!?!?!?!

I work at home :smuggo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

MODS!?!?!?!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Poochelbel's Canon In (Dropping a) D

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

Sten Freak posted:

I called it the group poop.

Sorry, the group poop is when you get your whole team together for a bathroom takeover.

It's a great team building exercise.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

If thats a group poop then what do you call the poop where you sit on the toilet and poop in the usual way and then your partner sits on your lap facing toward you and wraps their legs around your waist and poops through your leg gap into the bowl at the same time?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

just did a diarrhea at work

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bad Purchase posted:

If thats a group poop then what do you call the poop where you sit on the toilet and poop in the usual way and then your partner sits on your lap facing toward you and wraps their legs around your waist and poops through your leg gap into the bowl at the same time?

The Double Deuce

E. A/k/a the Lovers Pose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

toggle posted:

ive worked in many different industries over the years, but I've found that tech and i.t. people have the worst shits and tend to destroy the toilets.

what do they eat?? Impressive though
this is absolutely true. we're in a general low-tier 10-story office building in downtown SF which used to be mostly just boring small law, appraisal, trade, a few odd and end homeopathic and stuff. last several years we've had more tech offices come and go. most recently my floor had 2 tech offices and the floor below which shares our bathroom (they're located in the stairwell halfway between floors) and our bathrooms turned into an absolute loving frat house diaster. both the tech offices on our floors moved out or closed up earlier this year and the bathrooms notebly became 500% better.