Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

my persuasive abilities are through the roof now that i can add a little *pop* in my day-to-day routine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

server: i’m sorry but the wait is roughly 45 minutes to an hour
me: *sassy tongue pop*
server: ughhh you’re so right. big mood. no worries hon we’ll clear a table for you right over here

Macnult

[stuck in traffic]
*pop*
all the cars in front of me clear a path. people rolling down their windows to shout things like “yaaas queen” and “gently caress me UP”

Macnult

interrogator: for the last time [slaps me] tell the truth or you’re never going to make it out of here alive
interrogator: oh word??? might have to let this one slide
interrogator 2: are you kidding me we just brought th-
interrogator: did you not just hear them!?

Macnult

heckling the enemy baseball team up to bat. distracting them with a mean and loud sassy tongue pop before every swing

Macnult

Macnult posted:

heckling the enemy baseball team up to bat. distracting them with a mean and loud sassy tongue pop before every swing

batter: “how does he even afford those seats he looks broke as hell”
me: *tongue pop*
umpire: “STRIIIIIKE! oh. uh, like that”

nut

i should probably do more work instead of posting

Macnult posted:

honestly, yes

Macnult

finishing a speech in class

broke: “and yeah, that’s it”
woke: *sassy tongue pop*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Girl 1: Cash me outside, how bow dat?

Other girl: *sassy tongue pop*

Girl 1: Sorry- my bad, I'll sit down and shut up now.

Goons Are Gifts

Journalist: Mr. President, you have been accused of multiple crimes regarding corruption, money laundering and abuse of power, yet somehow you remain unchallenged in power. How is this possible?

President: *sassy tongue pop*

Journalist: I have to admit, I've been a critic of you before, but I cannot see any other chance than to join your re-election team right now.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

interrogator: for the last time [slaps me] tell the truth or you’re never going to make it out of here alive
interrogator: oh word??? might have to let this one slide
interrogator 2: are you kidding me we just brought th-
interrogator: did you not just hear them!?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me trying to steal an entire spiral ham tucked awkwardly under my shirt at the exit of the local grocery store as the pimply teenage cashier yells at me to stop. I stare him right in the eyes and stroke the ham *sassy tongue pop*

woman in checkout line swoons and shushes the cashier ,"now thats one sassy man"

Heather Papps

hello friend

bend....... and snap.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

me trying to steal an entire spiral ham tucked awkwardly under my shirt at the exit of the local grocery store as the pimply teenage cashier yells at me to stop. I stare him right in the eyes and stroke the ham *sassy tongue pop*

woman in checkout line swoons and shushes the cashier ,"now thats one sassy man"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

my hammer hits my opponents shield, angling off, showering sparks, and we both step back, trying to plan the best possible attack.

his faceplate flips up as he throws his face violently back

he locks eyes with me.... and the sassy tongue pop echoes across the battlefield

i bend the knee, for i am undone

i did not know my enemy was a God

nut

a small demon threatens earth and hides in the last place the fbi and gob could find him, under my tongue

a sassy tongue pop

i have saved the world

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
this is why Khoisan is recognized as the most persuasive language in the world

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

bee eater posted:

a small demon threatens earth and hides in the last place the fbi and gob could find him, under my tongue

a sassy tongue pop

i have saved the world

while writing this i became concerned that im not envisioning the same tongue pop as every1 else int he class

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

grocery stores hiring sassy tongue pop greeters to counteract sassy tongue pop shoplifters

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

while writing this i became concerned that im not envisioning the same tongue pop as every1 else int he class

but like what if my blue is your green, maaaaaaaan

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
all i know is somehow this guy convinced me to sell my house for some of this grass i mean the grass sucks but he was making it sound so cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

Macnult posted:

grocery stores hiring sassy tongue pop greeters to counteract sassy tongue pop shoplifters

person a: is someone making popcorn?

person b: oh no no no, it's just going down

Macnult

bee eater posted:

person a: is someone making popcorn?

person b: oh no no no, it's just going down

shits popping off in the gluten-free aisle

FutonForensic

[accidentally do the sassy tongue pop while eating his rear end]

he: shiiit, why didn't you say so? I'll take care of it [he bend over and eat he own rear end]

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Guy: There's gonna be 2 hits, me hitting your face...

Other guy: **sassy tongue pop**

Guy: Oh, I KNOW when I've been beat.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

FutonForensic posted:

[accidentally do the sassy tongue pop while eating his rear end]

he: shiiit, why didn't you say so? I'll take care of it [he bend over and eat he own rear end]

lmbo

or embo i guess

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

*sassy tongue popping duel intensifies*

older woman watching breathlessly, "god. drat."

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

twenty years later, russia and america are at war, the sassiest leading each army

Piso Mojado

sassy tongue pop is what we call soda in the south

Escape From Noise

Emergency rooms are crowded with tongue trauma patients. Too many tongue pops, and too much sass! Lawmakers start working on PSAs to teach the kids the dangers of sassy tongue pops. They are, though, largely ignored.

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Emergency rooms are crowded with tongue trauma patients. Too many tongue pops, and too much sass! Lawmakers start working on PSAs to teach the kids the dangers of sassy tongue pops. They are, though, largely ignored.

anti-sassy tongue pop psa ends up backfiring worse than DARE

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

anti-sassy tongue pop psa ends up backfiring worse than DARE

Sally the Tongueless Slug was a poor mascot choice.

Goons Are Gifts

The wars of the future: 1 million soldiers on each side standing in line, facing their opponent soldier, trading sassy tongue pops until the pressure becomes unbearable.

nut

ha ha ha true, true *nervously divests all money out of surly lip smacks*

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Macnult posted:

[stuck in traffic]
*pop*
all the cars in front of me clear a path. people rolling down their windows to shout things like “yaaas queen” and “gently caress me UP”

I love this post so much. If anyone tried to tell me it wasn't perfect I'd pop my tongue and say "sis, no"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jolo posted:

I love this post so much. If anyone tried to tell me it wasn't perfect I'd pop my tongue and say "sis, no"

and that, that is the tea.
spill it, queen.

Macnult

replacing my car horn with a tongue pop. new york city here i come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

replacing my car horn with a tongue pop. new york city here i come

New York City will tongue pop u alive!