Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah, excellent. i'll create my character to be added in the morning. bless you for going against the wind and tides, and finally creating my dream thread of a popularity contest between posters on this website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A fan at ringside badmouths Shawn Spears.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

those are three very big oofs to be left out of the dang database!!!! this post is actually sending positive vibes however

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a good idea to have a mystery partner in every card now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a match was finally good

There already was one, with this rating. I'm sorry for what i said.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i mean no offense but you forgot the mystery wrestler match. perhaps mystery versus mystery.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can you pick winners in this game? i forgot but i remember not being able to do so in EW games before EWR or maybe EWD right before it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh boy. hoping that the mystery opponent is someone who is already on the card later, or perhaps EC3. however the important thing is getting moxley or janela to win their next two in a row

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

2019 awesome kong and leva bates going 25 minutes might be almost as bad as watching monday night raw!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope to see a lot more imports, from the nihon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not sure if you are frustrated by it but everything getting hosed up all the time could be a pretty good direction to move in, should it occur naturally. Spirits High

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Punch McLightning posted:

Mike Awesome and Maxwell Jacob Friedman battled to a no contest in 0:01:33. Maxwell Jacob Friedman tore his right achilles tendon. He will be out for approximately 5 months.
Rating: **

that's what i'm talking about