Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Xaris posted:

Spider-Man
Daredevil
X2
Hulk
The Punisher
Spider-Man 2
Blade: Trinity
Elektra
Fantastic Four
X-Men: The Last Stand
Ghost Rider
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Punisher: War Zone
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Iron Man 2
Thor
X-Men: First Class
Captain America: The First Avenger
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Avengers
The Amazing Spider-Man
Iron Man 3
The Wolverine
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Fantastic Four
Deadpool
Captain America: Civil War
X-Men: Apocalypse
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Venom
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Endgame
Dark Phoenix
Spider-Man: Far From Home
The New Mutants
Black Widow
Morbius
The Eternals
Constantine
Batman Begins
Superman Returns
The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Jonah Hex
Green Lantern
The Dark Knight Rises
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Suicide Squad
Wonder Woman
Justice League
Aquaman
Shazam!

lmao this guy doesnt even know about moonknight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

bee eater posted:

lmao this guy doesnt even know about moonknight

I prefer the dayknight

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Knights are regressive and bad.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Fagmaster posted:

I always try to think the good things about stuff but only nice things I can say about marvel movies are "at least they are not remakes or reboots of 90's movies that no one cared even back then" and "Couple times it's clear that they used tripod and director had a small idea how to frame a shot"

but what the gently caress I know i only watched maybe 5 of them and only two of them were okish and didn't bore me out of my mind

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Kazak posted:

His plan was global grassroots armed insurrection against the white capitalist ruling class. The science checks out.

Except that sending people weapons to destabilize their countries so America can control them is kind of the CIA's go-to move. He is literally a brainwashed CIA stooge sent to destabilize a wealthy African country so that America can swoop in and take all their poo poo and destroy their culture

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the biggest flaw with the killmonger plot was they didn’t explain how far down his scars go. did he also have those bumps on his dick and balls? this is very important for my art and other fanworks.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Fagmaster posted:

I always try to think the good things about stuff but only nice things I can say about marvel movies are "at least they are not remakes or reboots of 90's movies that no one cared even back then" and "Couple times it's clear that they used tripod and director had a small idea how to frame a shot"

but what the gently caress I know i only watched maybe 5 of them and only two of them were okish and didn't bore me out of my mind

Dude let people enjoy things [img]C:/Users/dabatman430/Pictures/funnyshit/i_dont_like_thing_angle-.gif[/i]

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

JK Fresco posted:

Except that sending people weapons to destabilize their countries so America can control them is kind of the CIA's go-to move. He is literally a brainwashed CIA stooge sent to destabilize a wealthy African country so that America can swoop in and take all their poo poo and destroy their culture

He rejected his conditioning and was going to use that strategy to destabilize Western countries. And the CIA stand in was trying to stop him. It's not a hard movie to follow people, they draw very clear lines between sides and motives

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I liked Logan

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Who What Now posted:

I liked Logan

Bitch

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
No that was a different movie entirely

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

another richie rich fights crime except this time his excuse is regressive multiple personality disorder and a costume that will look like poo poo when brought to 'reality'

his supporting cast is some lady who abandoned her husband in a wheelchair to be with moon kin-nickt , a french guy, and a hobo who has used the same tea bag for the last 17 years

there was also a newer version of him where his only friend is a thousands-year old Egytian deity, he uses drones and self-driving cars and can fight ghosts if he puts on old Egyptian clothes

i get the feeling this being disney they'll use some retarded in-between version, like the logo

he literally has no excuse to exist

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 24, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Chrs posted:

Announced today

Please, please go all out with the bizarre trippy moon god dual personality stuff, Marvel.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

There's four phases of him, so you get cab driver Jake Lockley, richie rich Steven Grant, merciless mercenary Marc Spector, and goofy dipshit in white costume Moon Knight.

He started as a villain you know

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Please, please go all out with the bizarre trippy moon god dual personality stuff, Marvel.

Moon God???

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Startin to feel like I'm a moon god, moon god
Suddenly affecting tides ain't that hard, that hard

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Chomp8645 posted:

Moon God???

I don't read comics much, but Moon Knight is this dude who almost died and was brought back to life by an Egyptian moon god. He had 4 different crazy as heck personalities because of this and fights crime wearing his goofy rear end costume.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP I don’t really care what movies people want to spend their discretionary income on, if it makes them happy good for them

I took my kids to into the spiderverse and that movie was cool and fun

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't read comics much, but Moon Knight is this dude who almost died and was brought back to life by an Egyptian moon god. He had 4 different crazy as heck personalities because of this and fights crime wearing his goofy rear end costume.

Yeah he's schizophrenic Batman. Also nobody will let him on their team because he can't stop beating people to death.

Imagine being a kid doing some graffiti under a bridge and Moon Knight appears outta nowhere, throws a bunch of shurikens at you and beats you to death with spiked brass knuckles. "Justice...for Khonshu!" and then ziplines away.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wow why are nerds such loving edgelords? First there's that deadpool guy now this, sad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Moonknight sounds incredibly lame if all this information is correct

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh yeah, I forgot about into the spiderverse. That movie was nice to look at and pretty entertaining. It is exempt from my MCU goonscorn.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Gosh other people enjoying movies sure makes me upset!

I better tell GBS, post-haste!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope they make a Squirrel Girl movie some day

Whiskey_Dick
Feb 10, 2009

Who What Now posted:

I liked Logan

Logan started great but got increasingly dumber as it went on to the point my eyes rolled so far back in my head that my wife thought I was having a stroke

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Another Bill posted:

Gosh other people enjoying movies sure makes me upset!

I better tell GBS, post-haste!

i know!!! its not my fault if my taste in movies is far superior than most dummies who can’t appreciate

a) tough dudes in bad rear end costumes
b) tough babes being all sexy and tough
c) bad rear end fights between the tough good guys and the extremely developed evil bad guys (also in bad rear end costumes)

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Deadpool was the worst Marvel movie I've watched.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

Moon God???
if all this is true how can i be saved from hell?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

gbs but from 2004 posted:

i know!!! its not my fault if my taste in movies is far superior than most dummies who can’t appreciate

a) tough dudes in bad rear end costumes
b) tough babes being all sexy and tough
c) bad rear end fights between the tough good guys and the extremely developed evil bad guys (also in bad rear end costumes)

You still seem upset

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Voted 1, moved on

E holy poo poo 6400 reads and 7 votes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Burt Sexual posted:

Voted 1, moved on

Appropriate energy level for Marvel movies.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Now I'm wondering what the average read/vote rate is. I hardly ever vote on threads.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Away all Goats posted:

Now I'm wondering what the average read/vote rate is. I hardly ever vote on threads.

‘Tis bad and sad

One click

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Burt Sexual posted:

Voted 1, moved on

wow rude

i thought we were buds

Burt Sexual