Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Fart Car '97 posted:

Mine started doing that in 200 person mode, but I haven't experienced it outside of 200 person mode. Is that where you are seeing it?

I see it in any mode, and I don't think it's just War Zone either, since it does it in menu screens as well. It's very weird. There must be something hosed up with the game itself, though I wouldn't expect it with a relatively normal PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

cheating is lovely but anything that makes someone that looks like the guy in that accounts profile picture upset is 100% ok with me.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I don’t care what anyone says the thermite rounds in the rytec own and make the gun good as heck.

I especially like how you can watch your misses skip over the ground, laff.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

JaySB posted:

Snatch grip, suppressor, VLK 3.0, tac laser, 26.9 barrel

I'm running it with no stock, short barrel and generally try to avoid dragging mobility/speed down too much. Also it's hilarious that you can put all kind of skins on the PKM but you'll be forever stuck with the hideous puke-green ammo box fixed to it

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

u brexit ukip it posted:

hideous puke-green

highly subjective, i love that puke green

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Unless you get obsidian

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Laserface posted:

cheating is lovely but anything that makes someone that looks like the guy in that accounts profile picture upset is 100% ok with me.

whuh... a guy in the hoodie and baseball cap...?

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Penpal posted:

whuh... a guy in the hoodie and baseball cap...?

Tweens in flat-billed caps that say "bruh" every other word and call everyone "my guy" or "my dude".

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

isn't tween like 11-12 years old? that guy looks like he's done high school.

also, saying bruh or my dude is actually cool and fun.

some people just can't vibe I guess

e: maybe you're both past the "feeble shout at cloud" phase? but still playing call of duty 🤔

forest spirit fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jul 13, 2020

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Penpal posted:

also, saying bruh or my dude is actually cool and fun.

Tween spotted.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Manxome Foe posted:

Tweens in flat-billed caps that say "bruh" every other word and call everyone "my guy" or "my dude".

you need to chill, my dude

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Manxome Foe posted:

Ok boomer

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Interesting stuff happening with this AK blueprint.

e; it's somewhat hard to aim:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jul 13, 2020

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Manxome Foe posted:

bruh...

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Lemon-Lime posted:

It appears your character is being attacked by a snake.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

CJacobs posted:

It appears your character is being attacked by a snake.

That's a glove. The game has apparently decided the front grip is located inside the operator's head.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

??? uuuh that's because it is?? haha gun knowledge much?

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Lemon-Lime posted:

That's a glove. The game has apparently decided the front grip is located inside the operator's head.

i believe this is correct as per our earlier discussion

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Black Griffon posted:

??? uuuh that's because it is?? haha gun knowledge much?

Fart Car '97 posted:

i believe this is correct as per our earlier discussion

this has been a helluva ride

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Sticking shield dudes with thermite will never get old :black101:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

dog nougat posted:

I have not tried it yet but do the amr rytec thermite rounds also kill shield bros?

Gun is very satisfyingly fun in warzone plunder.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

dog nougat posted:

I've always preferred Semtex because it's more exciting when they try to rush you and take you down with them

Bonus points if you're running EOD and not give a poo poo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

u brexit ukip it posted:

I'm running it with no stock, short barrel and generally try to avoid dragging mobility/speed down too much. Also it's hilarious that you can put all kind of skins on the PKM but you'll be forever stuck with the hideous puke-green ammo box fixed to it

I have at least 3 blueprints for the PKM that don't have the green ammo box

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Insert name here posted:

I've always preferred Semtex because it's more exciting when they try to rush you and take you down with them

Fair. I like thermite as I can occasionally get kills just from the flame effect around corners

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

A random squad fill teammate just learned the hard way that if you run off and die, lose your gulag, and subsequently ping buy stations while we are clearly short the $4.5k and doing a contract to get cash, my friend and I are petty enough to drop the cash at the buy station, spray paint a heart, and quit the game.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

There really should be a way to limit those ping requests they are really loving annoying.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Insert name here posted:

EOD doesn't work on your own explosives, sorry.

Also - it got fixed - but shielders could push the semtex on their shield into a wall and survive.

Thermite sometimes still glitches - on impact, thermite 'pulses' once and does a huge amount of damage to anyone nearby, this often being lethal through EOD. However, if you slap a thermite straight onto a shield, sometimes the pulse won't hit the shield carrier - at which point EOD lets them survive the burn damage and around with a giant sparkler. This is more rare than it used to be but still happens from time to time.

Shields can still block cruise missiles though so ~realism~.

DarkDobe fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jul 13, 2020

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
I’m really enjoying the stimulus trios and will be very sad when they remove it.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

It's very good and fun and should be a persistent mode.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Stimulus trios owns, it's like plunder but good

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

CJacobs posted:

The weird future guns in Infinite Warfare were fun. I liked that most of them were still based on real guns, except Futurized(tm)

Like this wild lookin P90.

Or this... uh, whatever the hell it is.

Or this Gears Of War-rear end Vector.

Yeah I always like titanfalls weapons too for a similar reason where the majority may be "future" weapons but you can sorta see their roots.

Not quite far enough ahead to be FM

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

met this guy tonight and I really like his passion (sound on)
https://twitter.com/mikaeltja/status/1282818975697645568
edit: also I was looking through old autosaved poo poo and if anyone wants to see some expert breach and clear poo poo, well, I've got nothing.
https://twitter.com/mikaeltja/status/1282820133615001601

Black Griffon fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jul 14, 2020

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I compiled another highlight reel from recent matches. Ran quite long and I actually left out a bunch of clips.

https://youtu.be/dkbrYM6x5QI

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Black Griffon posted:

met this guy tonight and I really like his passion (sound on)
https://twitter.com/mikaeltja/status/1282818975697645568
edit: also I was looking through old autosaved poo poo and if anyone wants to see some expert breach and clear poo poo, well, I've got nothing.

Lmao

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Lemon-Lime posted:

Interesting stuff happening with this AK blueprint.

Ahh, it's a Forgotten Weapons crossover blueprint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQzFGe1yMk

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Black Griffon posted:

How

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Just sat down, popped a double weapon XP and maxed out the Bruen. I am in love with this gun.

So, I noticed basically everyone uses the 60 round mags in WZ, but even in multi I think I prefer the basic 100 round. Yeah, the reload is slower than poo poo but it feels like the 100 lasts forever even compared to something like the PKM. Does the 60 really help that much? Feel like I'd rather have the extra sustained firepower and the extra free attachment slot for a foregrip or something.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

Just sat down, popped a double weapon XP and maxed out the Bruen. I am in love with this gun.

So, I noticed basically everyone uses the 60 round mags in WZ, but even in multi I think I prefer the basic 100 round. Yeah, the reload is slower than poo poo but it feels like the 100 lasts forever even compared to something like the PKM. Does the 60 really help that much? Feel like I'd rather have the extra sustained firepower and the extra free attachment slot for a foregrip or something.

The 60 round reloads pretty quick that you can get back to firing in no time.

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
I think I realise what a miss in a cod game, perpetual lobbies of pure toxic chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
It still happens every now and then but most lobbies are silent either because they're in party chat with their friends or not using a mic.