Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

omg chael crash posted:

It’s counting kills as assists, you’re not that good

Thaaaat's more like what I was thinking.

I'm looking at the career page. How do I get the actual k/d stat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Captain Log posted:

codtracker? sbmmwarzone?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Captain Log posted:

Divide by three.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Hello Spaceman posted:

codtracker? sbmmwarzone?

.84!

:arthritically pumps fist:

Honestly better than I expected.

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Captain Log posted:

.84!

:arthritically pumps fist:

Honestly better than I expected.

wait until you get five diamond 1 lobbies in a row and then your game kd goes to .5 but your kd ratio for spiking xbox controllers climbs to 2

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Is there an easy way to unlock reticles? I guess the only advice is Shipment when it's around?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

VulgarandStupid posted:

Is there an easy way to unlock reticles? I guess the only advice is Shipment when it's around?

Even my dumb rear end can get 50+ kills on those maps the size of a closet. I enjoy them for the sake of leveling guns.

Serra the Cockatiel is not impressed with my performance -

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Captain Log posted:

Even my dumb rear end can get 50+ kills on those maps the size of a closet. I enjoy them for the sake of leveling guns.

Serra the Cockatiel is not impressed with my performance -

Thats a judgemental look if i ever saw one. Good birb. :3

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://streamable.com/ybroh2

Bear witness to top tier gameplay

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

pacerhimself posted:

https://streamable.com/ybroh2

Bear witness to top tier gameplay

“Can you buy me back...?” Lmao

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Absolutely disgusting

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

omg chael crash posted:

Absolutely disgusting

:hmmyes:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Someone just told me I can throw a keyboard and mouse into my PS4 and play this? Is that a real thing? I hadn't even considered it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Inspector Hound posted:

Someone just told me I can throw a keyboard and mouse into my PS4 and play this? Is that a real thing? I hadn't even considered it

MW and I imagine Blops both have full mouse keyboard support, yes.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I have heard kb/m support on console is horrible. You're also stuck at 80 fov. Give it a try but don't expect good things.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

My mind is blown open, I literally thought you could only do that via a xim or whatever until today

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

pacerhimself posted:

I have heard kb/m support on console is horrible. You're also stuck at 80 fov. Give it a try but don't expect good things.

It's not bad! Obviously doesn't compare to KB/M on a computer, but if you're just way better with mouse aim than aiming with a controller, it's worth a shot. You lose the benefit of aim assist which does tend to make a discernible difference, though.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

illcendiary posted:

It's not bad! Obviously doesn't compare to KB/M on a computer, but if you're just way better with mouse aim than aiming with a controller, it's worth a shot. You lose the benefit of aim assist which does tend to make a discernible difference, though.

Yeah but then you gain the benefits of, like, a mouse and keyboard

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

illcendiary posted:

But with a XIM style setup, you get the benefit of auto aim AND mouse+kb ?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Working on a gangtag for the warzone medal of honor, I don't have buttons in games obviously so youd have to make a gbs post im sorry but I will award a gang tag for anyone who goes above and beyond the call of duty to save their teammates or wipe other squads, video or squad corroboration are both acceptable. Get heroic my good goons. Was inspired by my good friend roo who bought back our team under cover of airstrike noise agasint all odds and under heavy enemy fire.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 8, 2021

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I predict stolen valor

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Working on a gangtag for the warzone medal of honor, I don't have buttons in games obviously so youd have to make a gbs post im sorry but I will award a gang tag for anyone who goes above and beyond the call of duty to save their teammates or wipe other squads, video or squad corroboration are both acceptable. Get heroic my good goons. Was inspired by my good friend roo who bought back our team under cover of airstrike noise agasint all odds and under heavy enemy fire.

Followed by a death and a DEV ERROR 6434

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

CareyB posted:

Followed by a death and a DEV ERROR 6434

Well I left that part out obviously lol

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

What if I just kill you in the helicopter?

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta

pacerhimself posted:

I just transitioned from kb/m on xbox to PC and it was seamless -- my binds even moved over. I actually think it's pretty well implemented on console.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I have clawed my Cold War K/D to .87, getting me into the bottom 21% bracket.

Judging by an entire night, I'll go even or better for most of the night then have one or two games where I get mercilessly poo poo stomped. I'm also assuming that's while getting match made with five year olds and people actively having seizures.

What's the opinion on the new guns, the FARA and LC10? I'm loving the LC10, but the FARA feels outclassed by my Krig.

Bungeyjump
Nov 9, 2003
Bungeyjumpingpeopledie

No Butt Stuff posted:

Surely that would never happen several games in a row :raise:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

No Butt Stuff posted:

You win the dam light pole award for excellence

shilsu
Apr 25, 2017

Let's have some Aphex acid
Is there an award for that time you took a shortcut in a Bertha and killed the whole squad in the canal, burrito?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

shilsu posted:

Is there an award for that time you took a shortcut in a Bertha and killed the whole squad in the canal, burrito?

ON the canal gate tyvm

edit- the better one was when i murdered warsow by driving the car up those stairs on that plaza downtown and made him get stuck in the gas because the car was blocking the stairs and it was stuck

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Captain Log posted:

What's the opinion on the new guns, the FARA and LC10? I'm loving the LC10, but the FARA feels outclassed by my Krig.

The LC10 is definitely the better of the two new guns. The FARA can be good with the right attachments. I can't put anything more than a holo sight on it, though, since it kicks too much for me to use it longer range. It isn't as good as the Krig regardless.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

The LC10 is bottom tier garbage in Warzone, it's TTK is irredeemably bad. The FARA can hit really hard but it's recoil is super wonky which will make sure it's never in the meta.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I'm specifically talking about Cold War Multiplayer. But it's good to know what guns magically suck in Modern Warfare, too.

The FARA wants to be good, but it does have weird rear end recoil. I have trouble with mid/long range engagements.

I finally unlocked that purple beret lady skin. If you're willing to hide, the possibilities are endless!

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Captain Log posted:

I'm specifically talking about Cold War Multiplayer.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942360&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Thank you, didn't know that was there. :respek:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I needed three more dead elites to get that stupid purple watch in Outbreak. Thought it would take about a hour.

Got the first two quickly. That was three hours ago. I’ve had two long, successful matches in a row crash on loving Exfil, erasing my progress. I’m stuck at nine of ten.

FUN!!!

Business of Ferrets
Mar 2, 2008

Good to see that everything is back to normal.
Do Outbreak solo, and take it slow. Easy easy.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Business of Ferrets posted:

Do Outbreak solo, and take it slow. Easy easy.

I finally got it. I love Purple Watch. I just wish I got to see it more. God Bless Purple Watch.

After the post, I had FOUR more matches crash. Even adding to the irritation, I'd popped an experience doubler due to all the easy kills.

With randoms, I've made it to the third level a few times. But the second we get a level two or three hold out, it's game over. I feel like the mods and poo poo should be a little bit cheaper, the zombies turn bullet spongy pretty quick.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

So zombies are in the prison now.

That’s it. That’s the whole change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

So zombies are in the prison now.

That’s it. That’s the whole change.

This could sum up 90% of every map update for Warzone.