Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

speaking of which: give me the five seven so I can do the perfect P90 build, cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Black Griffon posted:

speaking of which: give me the five seven so I can do the perfect P90 build, cowards.

The five seven and p2 are my old friends from counter strike and need to be in every shooty game

Orv
May 4, 2011
Hmmm.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
Just checked. Can’t start stage 1 of the intel in any mode. Curse you, my experience!!!:argh:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Oh hell yeah I'm gonna be able to carry more than 60 rounds for my tiny-mag SKS.

lmao owns

Orv
May 4, 2011

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGHyr4U11c

Orv
May 4, 2011
That is beyond my ability but someone absolutely should.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I swear to god cruise missiles love me and want to be near me and seek me out every loving time

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Push El Burrito posted:

Farah and her brother standing on each other's shoulders under a trench coat operative when?

lmao

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Did they actually push that balance live? Because if they did lmao MP5-Grau is absolutely still meta and I feel like the MP5 kills even faster now somehow.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

Did they actually push that balance live? Because if they did lmao MP5-Grau is absolutely still meta and I feel like the MP5 kills even faster now somehow.

Ten minutes until patch.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Is the uzi final barrel still bugged for unlock?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

bruen/mp7 or bruen/hdr meta now, also m4s will be more common I guess.

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?
The new sniper needs 15 games with 3 quick-scope kills using sniper or marksman rifles. I really hope this doesn't end up being as bad of a challenge as the Bruen was.

I am excited that they did go the anti-material route with the new sniper as the ammo unlocks are explosive rounds with dismemberment and thermite rounds.

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!
Patch is out and sadly the stadium remains closed.
it does load with doors open that shut as you get closer though, just to tease you a bit.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
The new sniper rifle (require 3x15 quickscope kills) can use explosive and thermite ammo, explosive even cause dismemberment.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The grau nerf was a long time coming, but I think only nerfing the grau was a really dumb choice. The problem with the grau was that it was the best gun in a line of extremely high ROF ARs that are also inexplicably the best and easiest to use guns at range (wile also great in close quarters)and are also the best with no optic whatsoever. The problem isn't the grau, its that a bunch of these ARs are loving lasers and they should have been nerfing attachments on all of them like long barrels and mono suppressors.

So now it's like, cool. No one is gonna use the Grau now, then they go to the M4, then the M4 gets nerfed and then everyone uses the M13, Kilo, RAM and so on.

The way high ROF AR's as well as optics work at range feels fundamentally broken in Warzone and instead of addressing the elephant in the room and balancing them to how they should be , they are just going to go down the line and ruining one gun at a time. IWs whole attempt to balance Warzone has been ridiculously lazy. It doesn't seem like they care about balancing weapons as much as doing a bit of damage control once the pressure is on.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Getting an extra mag on a bunch of small-mag weapons (but not the FAL for some reason) is nice. I hope the AK ADS buff is significant enough to make it competitive somehow.

Black Griffon posted:

the reaping has come

MP5 still a 3 shot kill up close, so the nerf is nothing. :rip:

veni veni veni posted:

The grau nerf was a long time coming, but I think only nerfing the grau was a really dumb choice. The problem with the grau was that it was the best gun in a line of extremely high ROF ARs that are also inexplicably the best and easiest to use guns at range (wile also great in close quarters)and are also the best with no optic whatsoever. The problem isn't the grau, its that a bunch of these ARs are loving lasers and they should have been nerfing attachments on all of them like long barrels and mono suppressors.

Yeah. The problem is all the 5.56 rifles being lasers (except the TAR, that one gets some actual recoil).

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

priznat posted:

Yay Bruen untouched, but nostock nerfed a bit.

Also wtf increasing kar98k ads speed? I always get quickscoped by that loving thing

I read it as MORE time to ADS over previous.

the rest is bullshit though.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Laserface posted:

I read it as MORE time to ADS over previous.

"Increased ADS speed," not "ADS time." It should be faster.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Lemon-Lime posted:

"Increased ADS speed," not "ADS time." It should be faster.

oh what in blue gently caress is this horseshit?!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
All the DMRs are garbage-tier weapons except for the SKS. The Kar is not a problem in this game and giving it a slight ADS buff is not going to matter.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

If this update lets me carry more than one extra mag in the SKS I will start using it again because it rules and is basically a much better FAL. The ammo limit just made it unusable in WZ.

I am sad the rest of the DMR's suck so much. They should be so much fun. The MK2 should be one of the best guns in the game.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I should probably mention I dont play warzone at all so my highly contentious opinions are based exclusively on core.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Gee, look at this guy getting more than 56kbps dialup speeds from actiblizzard CDNs

What's it like living in the future buddy? I can't play til next week

veni veni veni posted:

If this update lets me carry more than one extra mag in the SKS I will start using it again because it rules and is basically a much better FAL. The ammo limit just made it unusable in WZ.

I am sad the rest of the DMR's suck so much. They should be so much fun. The MK2 should be one of the best guns in the game.

Im 99% sure there's nothing about increased marksman / sniper rifle ammo counts. You're right about it being a better FAL - but now, the CR56AMAX DMR conversion is better than both put together. Take the CR56AMAX with the .300 10rnd mag, longest possible barrel, mono suppressor, aim stability stock and your choice of scope (I recommend cronen 3.5) - similar bullet velocity to HDR, perfect for sniper harassment

MK2 is amazing, but only on hardcore :(

RYYSZLA fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Jun 30, 2020

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

surprised it didnt take triple digit gigs to nerf 2 weapons

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013
You bet when they finally bring out a new map, or just add a snowy part to verdansk, that'll be 100+ gigs

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

RYYSZLA posted:

Gee, look at this guy getting more than 56kbps dialup speeds from actiblizzard CDNs

What's it like living in the future buddy? I can't play til next week

I had to VPN to the US once again to be able to download this at more than 150kB/s.

e; Shoot the Ship is back.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Jun 30, 2020

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Anyone know the numbers on the unannounced rpg nerf?

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Lemon-Lime posted:

I had to VPN to the US once again to be able to download this at more than 150kB/s.

insert "You guys were getting [KB/s]!?!?" meme.jpg"

I had to do the last update on 30 B/s

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lemon-Lime posted:

e; Shoot the Ship is back.

cool i guess my week hiatus is over

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is there an additional in game download after patch?

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Playlist updates =/= patches

So if you did the patch before the playlist update hit, then technically yes, but it'll take like 3 seconds then force a restart to propagate it IIRC

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it depends if you consider waiting 10 minutes for shaders to download and install.. a download

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Wait the MP5 gets downtuned (admittedly to nearly no effect) but the MP7 is totally unchanged?

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

RYYSZLA posted:

M67.... similar bullet velocity to HDR

Do you have anything to back this up ?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Fart Car '97 posted:

Do you have anything to back this up ?

*posts kdr*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

:hmmyes: