Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

The whole setup is designed to frustrate anyone still playing MW2019 enough that they just buy blops (soon to be vanguard)

Launching MODERN WARFARE on my Xbox and the default highlighted menu item is to buy black ops.

The dashboard icon for the game is warzone

Mw2019 players get spammed with battle pass unlocks for a game they don't have and items they can't use (and two of my friends got the battle pass thinking it works for MW because it doesn't say anything about not unlocking stuff in MW)

On top of the A/B builds for updates that will bring back long standing unresolved issues like not being able to join games, being stuck in the lobby, or slow texture loading.

Removing the load out edit button in-game

And the 190gb install size

There's more but I don't give a gently caress about this game anymore and won't until infinity ward are back in charge next year. Hopefully halo infinite is well received since BF 2042 is also a poo poo show based on the beta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Oh poo poo. I thought this was an infinity ward game. That sucks.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/intelCDL/status/1513408697191772160

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
is anyone playing mw still?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh

Agoat posted:

is anyone playing mw still?

I'm occasionally on the Vanguard DLC

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

It’s embarrassing but I play MW all the time. I have my playlist on hardpoint + headquarters only and use Quick Play only. I am very bored with the current map set but whatever, it’s fun and the only game that scratches the itch for me. I’ll just fire it up on my Xbox Series X when I have nothing to do for a half hour or whatever.

I use a shotgun exclusively and if I’m trying halfway can usually be first on my team + win the match every time lol.

Warzone I got tired of a while back, mainly due to each game being a significant time commitment that can end suddenly, not too conducive as an adult with other stuff to do. Definitely had a lot of fun for a while though and was happy to get a few wins under my belt playing with randoms. Good times and fun gaming memories for the ol braincase.

Inner Light fucked around with this message at 18:58 on May 31, 2022

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I just reinstalled MW2019 because the free weekend of vanguard made me pine for a good shootmans game and it frankly did not scratch the itch.

does anyone else on xbox series X get stuttering? i noticed they tidied up the supplemental data pack thing which is nice but Im getting pretty bad stuttering in all modes of gameplay that wasnt there on the previous mega-install (before vanguard came out)

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Why can't I install this without Warzone? I hate this, this sucks. Why would they combine this like this. You can de-select all the other poo poo to not install in the battle net launcher but warzone is required wtf.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
lol almost a year no posts

thread necromancer!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Everyone moved on to the new hotness

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012095&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1