Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Disposable Scud posted:

Are there seriously only two loving groundwar maps?

Allegedly there are three but I've only ever seen the one in beta and the urban map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Has anyone been running into this graphical issue on PC? It doesn't look like this on kill cams or the map view during respawns, only during gameplay.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

If there was some way to opt out of Picadilly I think this would be my favorite Call of Duty in a very long time

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Adding a new ground war map and not weighting matchmaking so you see it more frequently is extremely on brand. I'm up to ~20 lobbies left without seeing it.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Insert name here posted:

I heard it wasn't even in the rotation yet lol

God drat this game