Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Macaluso posted:

This shipment thing is chaos

It's so much fun. Gun of choice, RPG, gas grenades, and Molotovs. It has been so much fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I was playing duos in warzone (not blood money) with a buddy of mine and on the tac map there were 2 red crowns moving around on the map. Anyone know what those mean?

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Trench Moshpit has been what I have been playing since 24/7 shipment is done at the moment for upgrading guns. Pretty quick matches. The Playlist is Grind, Kill Confirmed, TDM, and Domination. Just got the new SMG yesterday and I got it to level 45 in a couple of hours. 3v3 and no kill streaks.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

sinburger posted:

Windows are weird now. I was hiding out in a building waiting for the circle to close, and every time I walked near a window it smashed, despite me not pressing any buttons to melee hit or jump out.

Were you using a heartbeat sensor? I think those will break the glass

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Black Griffon posted:

dunno what to think of the new map yet, but that's probably because I've been matched with insanely incompetent teams so far. Five teammates who've all unlocked the rytec and decide the best way to play demolition is to hug the spawn, forever.

Every multi-player game is now 90% of the players trying to quick scope and not doing the objective. Just played hard point and had 3 and a half minutes on the point.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

FYAD SECRETARY posted:

what is the best configuration for the Bruen in Warzone? thanks in advance

I use monolithic suppressor, xrx summit 26.6 barrel, Tac Lazer, 60 round mags, and then whatever sight you prefer.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Enigma posted:

Smoking and emptying that wall of snipers with an LMG has made the bruen unlock go real quick for me.

It's fun to put FMJ on the bruen or any LMG for that matter and just shoot at that wall. Get some fun death chat.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

They should make all modes with the cranked attribute

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

ZeusCannon posted:

What is the MOST annoying thing on shipment ?

Smoke?
Flashbangs?
Riot shield knife dudes?

Riot Shield Knife Dudes for sure. They seem to spawn directly behind me.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

appropriatemetaphor posted:

also how does scoring work in team defender? seems like a lot of the time the enemy team has the flag for a long rear end time, then all of a sudden you've won and got all these points somehow?

Yeah my buddy and I were playing yesterday asking the same thing. Seems like when your team picks it up you get 100 points, but that's all I could figure out.

Edit from here.

The player that is holding the flag will get a 20 point assist for every kill that each teammates get. The team to reach the score limit of 7500 first, or have the highest score when time runs out wins. The first appearance of the flag is not in the middle of the map, but appears where the first person dies in a match. Team Defender is popular among players who want to rank up rapidly. This gametype is notorious for its erratic spawn system, usually spawning enemy players very close to the friendly flag carrier.

Team without flag - 50 points per kill

Team with flag - 100 points per kill

Kill flag carrier - 250 points

Burden fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jul 6, 2020

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

No more shipment or shoot house 24/7. :sadwave:

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

And you need slight of hand because the 40 round mag takes it sweet time to reload

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

Just sat down, popped a double weapon XP and maxed out the Bruen. I am in love with this gun.

So, I noticed basically everyone uses the 60 round mags in WZ, but even in multi I think I prefer the basic 100 round. Yeah, the reload is slower than poo poo but it feels like the 100 lasts forever even compared to something like the PKM. Does the 60 really help that much? Feel like I'd rather have the extra sustained firepower and the extra free attachment slot for a foregrip or something.

The 60 round reloads pretty quick that you can get back to firing in no time.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Why did they get rid of Rumble right when they had a new quick scope challenge to unlock the new sniper that Rumble would have been perfect for instead of making shipment and shoot house lobbies full of quick scopers not playing the objective?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

In shipment the code has me spawn on my own molotov or thermite.