Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’ve been playing this with my pal and as a pair we just came third on triples. So bloody close.

I was wondering. Can someone tell me if it’s possible to build a rifle as good as the oceanographer but with one of my weapons in loadout if that makes sense???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

loving awesome thank you. It looks like I have to play an absolute ton more to get some of the options but I just really enjoyed it! It’s the best zoom I’ve come across so far. Would be even better if could do that but thermal.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Idiot Doom Spiral posted:

The Oceanographer is worse than many self-built alternatives (no focus, low stability, non-max range, no thermals). Just level up your gun in MP, plunder or whatever you like and then kit it out in your loadouts like the other goons here suggested.

Can I do this in Warzone somehow? I want to level up my 2 fun guns as fast as possible what is the best way?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah I don’t have the modern war fare game I just want a nice rifle to play with the boys haha :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sorry for playing the game wrong and having a laugh with my mates lol

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You can open the vaults now it seems?

https://twitter.com/fazedirty/status/1262644127512104961?s=21

My download is stupid slow so no idea.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Just got into the secret bunker and the loot was pretty rubbish. No armour. Just rare shotguns and snipers haha
Exciting to see it open though!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Finally got the W on quads! :D

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

We opened the one between lumber and quarry. 8 I think.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gas something happened to sniper power? All my games today I’ve just been one shot annihilated from miles away. Never happened before today and so far is 7 for 7

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Is there some sort of lame tactic people use to survive in the gas?
We were stuck in the tiny circle in the middle of a carpark until it went to literally nothing. Started suffocating and it said there were 2 other guys somewhere. We managed to win because a tiny gap reappeared but no idea where they were and had been in the gas for way longer than a mask can deal with.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I flanked 3 people in a building and shot all of them while they were shooting my mates. Best play I’ve ever had. Then my game quit me out. I hate this game hahaha.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

When did duos appear?! Great news
Anything else new?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’m not sure if this is a stupid question but how come I have guns in my armoury that don’t appear in my load out options? I don’t understand how some of them are there. Some from S2 etc when I only started playing during S3.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

One of our squad got armour in the drop plane today. Spooky.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

They should lock people up who play with rpg/riot shield combo hahaha. The absolute most annoying way my team have ever died

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Just got a “ruby” reward on plunder quads. 1.75m. Does it unlock anythinf or anything? Also is there higher than that?! Was a wild game :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

codo27 posted:

They insert the bizon, ram and fal and the m4 is burst now? What absolute horse poo poo

The m4 is burst? Surely not. I can’t confirm as still downloading

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Been enjoying playing with the mp5 lately. Does anyone have any favourite “laser” builds?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oh I just used it because i got some red blueprint and thought it looked cool :shobon:

It’s not as good as the M4 I usually use but it seems to let me run fast and aim speed and fire rate is exciting

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Orv posted:

:unsmigghh:

E: Thank you for this terrible gift.

Lol

*bonk*

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Do I have to unlock mp7 or is it free?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The ads is prettt slow though. How to improve that?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I love prison because I get lost and immediately shot in the back of the head or sometimes I can’t even get in at all! :cool:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Darn. My amax was just getting good lol

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How do you defeat a shield guy in 50vs50 if you don’t have thermite in your Loadout?? I have C4 and can’t seem to figure it out and just hope another geeza sees and shoots them in the back.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Dramicus posted:

Oh poo poo son, I've got my wooden MP5, I'm stoked.

What does this look like?!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahahaha. How do you unlock that ?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What has happened?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The 50v50 rumble would be a lot more fun if the circle/play zone was constantly moving across the WZ map.

It’s gone anyway :(

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why do they keep removing quad plunder. Like you have to kick one of your mates after you’re enjoyed at battle royale and it’s brutal haha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Everyone seems to run the perk that makes you pretty immune to bombs so it’s almost worthless unless it’s against a vehicle now. Quite frustrating as I swear it used to be super effective.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

All I want is the black camo for my amax but hip fire is so hard haha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ah I only have wz so i’ve struggled.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

They banned shield users and sent real air strikes to their homes. Thank you Activision

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You get a free grau for watching twitch streams atm but of course the servers to link everything are down. Don’t suppose anyone has figured out A workaround?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Just had the most frustrating plunder game ever. A team took a dislike to us and no matter where we landed on the map they were there to kill us. Never had it before and no idea how that’s possible.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

C4 is the only way to disable vehicles though and it’d be super annoying just getting ran over every game

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What’s bouncing Betty

Not much what’s bouncing with you haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Is the new update fun? Are you lot enjoying the new bits on the map etc? I haven’t downloaded it yet.