Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

kru posted:

Christ you might be right, as that's the point I actually take my headphones off! Wonder what's happening there.

It's probably time to open your PS4 and blow out the dust. I did this last year and it made a world of difference. Games that used to push the fan to the limit now stay at reasonable volumes, and there wasn't even much dust in my console.

In Warzone I can tell it's working hard, but it's still nowhere near the MAXIMUM VELOCITY my console used to hit sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

Is it just one out of a loadout box though? Do munitions boxes refill rpgs?

You get one shot from a loadout and yes, the munitions box gives you 6+1. RPG is incredibly powerful right now. Just won a game by hiding behind a car and RPGing 5 people in the final circle with four shots in a row.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Fart Car '97 posted:

God drat RPGs own
Here's my best RPG play:

https://i.imgur.com/eZzlUx8.mp4

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Just the campaign, no MP portion (which makes sense because splitting the playerbase between MW / WZ / MW2R would be hell)
Don't forget MWR! (I think that's still being supported?)

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

This is how my last played game ended. A couple of guys who could miraculously see through walls.

https://gfycat.com/mammothradiantarctichare

That's the first obvious cheater I've run into, but I've probably only played 50 games or so since launch.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Last King posted:

what makes it worse is the auto aim assist console players get... unless the person shooting you is a real potato, you're likely to die as soon as someone spots you.

Shouldn't matchmaking solve that? If someone is regularly stomping people because they use controller, it should match them with better players.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

MF_James posted:

I don't think COD came out on console until the original modern warfare

COD2 and 3 were both on 360. Original COD was ported up to 360 (remastered a bit) later as a bonus feature on MW2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

A Typical Goon posted:

Oh neat, another 30 gb patch that requires my PS4 to have 200 gb of free space before I can download it, cool cool cool

Just delete the game and re-install from scratch every time :v:

PS4 is ridiculous. I swear I've had other large games that didn't require an absurd amount of space free for patches.