Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Hi guys. I’m not sure if this is the given thing, but if anyone fancies adding a UK-based newb who is mediocre at COD MW for a few parties and a chat and shooting some kids on headset, I’m looking for a few games. Cheers guys.

KenTwixYCFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Just cracked top ten in Warzone for the first time ever. Holy poo poo my nerves when I finally loving saw someone else inside the final safe area.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I need this loving work Zoom call to end so I can parachute into that loving stadium.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

MF_James posted:

So rules to live by:

1) Play with goons
2) If you're playing with randos, try to communicate, if they communicate back generally they won't leave, but they might be bad
3) Play with goons

I’m mediocre but I enjoy playing WZ and a happy, friendly talker. Are there goons who’d want to play sometime?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Great, now I have to look up what a discord is....

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Fart Car '97 posted:

Please join our band of mostly happy idiots in discord

How do we join this discord?

(Maybe there’s some in this truck!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Thanks. I hate it.

Just joined and there’s a plethora of rooms and such. Where do you cool, nice guys hang out and chill and invite one another to WZ games?