Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

My graphics settings keep resetting to Fullscreen Windowed and 50% render resolution, and disabling the two cached shadow options.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

a friend I play warzone with has said that the ghost perk is nullified by holding two primary weapons. Is this a Fact?

I have two loadout setups, one for the early game with overkill so I can just get my sniper/AR, and the second one with ghost for later in the round. The idea being I can get my guns and later have ghost, too.

I've been trying to find information about this but it's been surprisingly annoying to get anything for certain.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

So if I'm holding a sniper and a rifle, my ghost perk is nullified in warzone?

I can't find a straight answer on this surprisingly

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

neurotech posted:

How do I make my shadows not look like grainy poo poo?

I have tried setting filmic strength to 1.00 - these are my shadow settings:

turn off depth of field

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

has anyone unlocked the bunker mp7 skin? what's the best way to go about getting it?

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Orv posted:

Grab four friends, do Plunder so the circle is never an issue, follow one of the nine thousand guides online, argue for at least two rounds about what the man on the phone is saying, then either have zero issues getting into the bunker and getting the gun or have it be an entire hellish thing.

off to youtube it is!

I'm not usually one to succumb to FOMO but I want to get the skin before the season ends. I doubt it will be available next season and unique in game objectives make it way more appealing instead of just ticking some boxes

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

VulgarandStupid posted:

Glitch through the door with an ATV and then wait until someone else opens the door so you can get the MP7. Hurray, you never have to bother with this stupid garbage again.

I watched a youtube video, opened the cheat sheet on my phone, and ended up getting it on my first round. Plunder solo and went to the dam phone and was lucky it had the code

then I just darted around in the heli and was able to get to the bunker as overtime started.

I don't think many people are focused on the bunker now tbh.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Make the gulag a cool pve escape mission where you team up with opponents to get out instead of a boring twitch contest

I can see it getting annoying to play through vs playing a real person, but imagine if you were playing a short version of Mile High Club and you jump out when you reach the end or something

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

DarkAvenger211 posted:

Just started playing Warzone on PC. What the hell is the setting that's making everything look so blurry outside of 5 feet? I've got a pretty solid gaming rig and I've got most settings on real high. I've turned of film grain so I know it's not that.

It's a combination of AA (you want either SMAA 2x or Filmic SMAA 2X) and filmic strength set to 100.

Make sure Depth of Field is disabled.

You can keep motion blur on as far as I can tell. I have it on for the weapon model.

u brexit ukip it posted:

What's this about death mics - I haven't noticed them although I only play F2P Warzone (PC) and am very bad at it. Although today we came 8th and I was the last one left on my team which I think is a personal record.

Check the sound settings. You may have it set on party/friend chat only, meaning you won't hear the players you kill

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

anyone itt use any of the semi auto rifles? I tried to get into the SKS and the FAL, my regulars in other games, and I can't seem to get anything done with them without planning ahead. Because running straight into someone and starting to shoot means I'm usually going down.

The FAL isn't too bad tbh, the ADS speed is excellent, but I find it still kicks a bit too much.

I'm wondering if I should just play with meta guns, I want to use guns that make me happy but losing a lot of gunfights does not make me very happy

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Perestroika posted:

Guys something weird is going on. I've started using the FAL...

...and I kinda like it? :ohdear:

I am trying to love that loving gun

apparently the m4 with the DMR ammo is supposed to be better, but only has 10 shots per mag. gonna give that a "shot" later

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

I remember a month and a bit ago, I finally started going Grau + MP7 and leaning into the meta after ignoring it and seeing what guns I enjoyed using. Then my regular warzone pal was like "Naw dude mp5 is the meta" and I have been rotating it in, but the 60 round mag in the mp7 is so loving spacious.

I have been leaving the Grau lately for the m4 with the M16 barrel though. The gun just looks good

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Battle Royales are so drat E M E R G E N T with stories that are sometimes cut short when you're actually trying to WIN EVERY ROUND

but the really sweaty rounds make the best stories when your team is wiped, you grab the kingmaker contract in one of the last circles, and manage to bring everyone back. your teammates are having a blast in coms because what you're doing is nuts, so even if you lose the clutch with 3 pistols and one normal gun guy it's still a fun time

again, if you aren't playing to win EVERY round

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

yeah whoever posted that you can check your Bruen progress through the loadout pause menu in-match, thank you. I was wondering how people were managing to leave matches once they got one

anyways with a podcast on and the game muted I got it it like a half hour. all I know it's that I put fries in the oven when I began and when I got it they were good to take out.

also my new pineapple hot sauce + mayo is more deadly than an mp5 at 5 feet

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Russian guns are going to come with the new 80's cold war game this year, yeah? at least to warzone, it would seem dumb to split it up

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Laserface posted:

cheating is lovely but anything that makes someone that looks like the guy in that accounts profile picture upset is 100% ok with me.

whuh... a guy in the hoodie and baseball cap...?

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

isn't tween like 11-12 years old? that guy looks like he's done high school.

also, saying bruh or my dude is actually cool and fun.

some people just can't vibe I guess

e: maybe you're both past the "feeble shout at cloud" phase? but still playing call of duty 🤔

forest spirit fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jul 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

the c4 but it's physical dimensions are the size of it's blast radius