Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Need some goons to play with on PS4. I'm bad af at COD. Add me anyway.

dog_nougat

Normally CST, but given the current situ am on randomly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

prom candy posted:

It says you're not accepting friend requests. I'm marmajuked on PSN. Down for warzone or MP.

Huh weird, wonder if I hosed up something in my settings. I'll shoot ya a request then.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
^^lol

Been havin fun playing core with lmgs loaded up with hip fire attachments, prefiring corners and just spraying as I slowly ads. It nets more kills than I expected, esp if you stop firing briefly when the enemy goes into cover so they think you're reloading and start spraying again. I'm still dying a lot but seem to net an overall positive k/d.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

holy hell I'm getting lag spikes like crazy right now and it's only in CoD

Same. Reset everything hoping it'd fix it. No dice unfortunately. Not gonna try playing w/ 100ms ping.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Live At Five! posted:

I'm not getting gun xp in regular multiplayer, seems like an ongoing issue right now. It took like 6 attempts to even get past the "fetching online profile" in order to play.

Same here. Restarted in hopes that it'd fix it, but not getting any XP whatsoever.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Fart Car '97 posted:

.41 AE Uzi fuckin owns, drat.

:hellyeah:

It was kinda a slog grinding it out tho. Died so many times in close quarters thanks to the slow rof. At range it's solid and stable af tho.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Trying to grind out longshot kills with the Famas.
:suicide:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Orv posted:

Surrender to the Death Tables of Shoothouse.

Yeah I am. Only need 58 more longshot kills. :smithicide:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Holy poo poo. I hate the Oden. Just so goddamn slow to ads or fire. Basically lose the vast majority of engagements.

Edit: sorta figured it out. Finally managed to get enough kills to grind out mobility and ads increase attachments and it's ok.. now the recoil is just everywhere.

dog nougat fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jun 1, 2020

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Lol. Running around shipment with underbarrel launchers is great. So many confused and angry kill mics.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Of course. Smoke kills are pretty fun. Or run around with fully-loaded thermite and just chuck incendiary grenades everywhere. Only prob is the launcher thermite isn't an instant kill.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Yeah. It's basically an instant thermite. Been loving around with underling flash. Even more entertaining, occasionally shows up as a flash kill in the feed.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

drunken officeparty posted:

I’m just leveling all the weapons waiting for the battlepass and I’m almost sure the kar98 is the Worst Gun

I went and tried it out after never really using it. The unlock progression for it is pretty bad, and it takes forever to unlock any decent scope for it. I did manage to find my groove with it and chain some quickscope headshots and that was cool. It's a super sweaty gun though and requires way too much effort to do ok with.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Been playing dropzone, just found out you can roadkill a juggernaut with a wheelson. :black101:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

CombatBonta-kun posted:

Is it possible to set off enemy explosives with a flashbang/stun grenade?

Somehow I got a double kill with a flashbang the other day and I have no idea how I did it. I have gotten single kills with direct hits with them, but I've never seen a double.

The only thing I can think of is that I set off a C4, proxy or claymore with it and got the double kill.

Yeah, I just tested it in local multi. You have to hit the c4 directly, but it still shows up as a c4 kill however. Guess you managed to just get 2 dudes with super low health in the damage radius of the grenade.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Biaga posted:

The more I play this on PC the more I start to feel like I am being punished for not playing on a console.

Is the discrepancy between skill and aim-assist in console that big or am I crazy?

Yes

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Ugh. My patch didn't download overnight on my PS4 cuz the hard drive was full. Time to fully commit to deleting BFV and never playing it again. drat thing is saying 9 hours to download :negative:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Gross. Khandor hideout

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Working trying to unlock the Kali Sticks. So drat tedious. Thankfully there's basically a knife only mode rn.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Digging the patch thus far. The FAL owns bones now. Spec'd it up with +ads speed attachments, 24 rd mag, and sleight of hand and just wrecking dudes in core. :feelsgood:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
If it's an option, get an external USB 3.0 hard drive. You can get a 2TB drive for like $60 and basically not have to worry about storage again. Alternately, the ps4 supports up to 8TB storage solutions.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Is the purchase armor bundle 2x mission still broken for Rodian? Still can't get the drat thing to work, or is it a case of it's miswritten and should be the armor crate instead?

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Sticking shield dudes with thermite will never get old :black101:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Insert name here posted:

I've always preferred Semtex because it's more exciting when they try to rush you and take you down with them

Bonus points if you're running EOD and not give a poo poo

Fair. I like thermite as I can occasionally get kills just from the flame effect around corners

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Picked up cold war a few weeks ago on sale for ps4. Overall it's pretty drat fun, but for some inexplicable reason the game takes forever to load models and textures or just randomly reverts to low rez models occasionally. It's sort of jarring and weird considering that modern warfare runs perfectly fine (haven't played it or war zone in a while, so going off my memory here).

Really digging zombies though. Solo zombies is real game changer for me though. No longer do I have to be stuck w/ a random group of pubbies that just run through and try to trigger objectives immediately or just sit around trying to farm drops well after it's time to move on or exfil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Just unlocked the machete last night. It's so stupidly fun to use. Havin a blast running it with smoke grenades on objective modes like hardpoint or stockpile. Just pop smoke, run in and slash away. It's hilarious.