Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Just downloaded Warzone to my laptop; anyone else have horrific stability issues on PC? It stutters every 2-3 seconds (even in the menus) and I can’t even quit the game properly (have to go to task manager to kill it). I don’t have the latest and greatest graphics card (gtx 1060) but I don’t think that’s the issue here. Latest drivers and everything too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

domination on shipment sure is...something

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

wtf does thirst mean

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

As someone who really hates sliding, is there any real benefit of putting the effort into unlocking the Striker 45 compared to the 10mm MP5

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

PC users- are y'all seeing~30% FPS drops when playing shipment? Is this the price of being disgusting?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

jase1 posted:

Does the person who killed you with a rock get a kill for that?

It works the same as stun/flash grenade contact kills, so yes

Basically it does like the lowest amount of damage possible, but you can still get a kill the your opponent is super low on health

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Probably a really dumb question, but I recently bough the game and using quickplay it’s like a rotation of 4 or 5 maps.

I always see screenshots/videos of other maps, how to you get into mp games with those?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Hmm is Ground War just bad? Seems like it's just all sniper campers

yes its terrible

if you want to play a battlefield game, buy a battlefield game imo

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

So if I have an extra slot on a given build, is there any reason not to use the 1mw laser? It just helps your hipfire without any drawbacks, right?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Akion posted:

Cleanup on Aisle 9 is a good playlist for getting attachments. Not as good as "COD Players only want one thing..." but it's still decent.

gently caress Aisle 9, it’s somehow even worse than shipment when it comes to getting instakilled as soon as you spawn

E: actually it’s basically like shipment except they removed everything that makes shipment fun (natural choke points)

Bouillon Rube fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 21, 2020

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

I thought I hated ground war, but it turns out that I just hate Tavorsk District. Boneyard and Palace are extremely satisfying to play.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

So I’’ve gotten pretty far in Modern Warefare on the PC; is there any way to transfer my loadouts/unlocks to my xbox (Warzone) account? I tried linking my xbox live account with my Blizzard account but it didn’t seem to do anything.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

i like Euphrates Bridge

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Black Griffon posted:

I miss the awful goon CS source server where all we did was play dumb racing maps and blast horrible mashups of twenty songs at people who weren't validated

It was Party Princess Palace, right? I seem to remember Enya being a favorite there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

One in the chamber is such a loving waste of a good idea. Gee, three deaths and I’m back in the lobby? Gee that sure was a fun 45 seconds of gameplay