Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

IW has yet to make a bad COD game this game will also continue this streak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

New CoD, new opportunities to laugh this title off and roll with the punches like the dick bag that I am

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Oh god

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

lmao which one of you reactionary dipshits spent $10 to anonymously cry about me

Hopefully the same person that bought mine

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

But, for real, the “English welcome” image of the PSN CoD group is super homophobic and honestly not funny at all

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Heh

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I certainly won’t

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waroduce posted:

Waroduce on psn

I land back home at 10pm ill be on by 1130 EST and on all night

I was supposed to teach fundamentals tonight but I called my coach and told him I died

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You can get a few operator skins from the campaign as well

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

GD_American posted:

Unexpectedly found a new way to troll a teammate. Sneaking up into the 2nd story window on Arklov Peak, with a riot shield/shotgun. Guy camping the window doesn't see me. Teammate tagging along comes behind him and starts an execution. I double-tap the schmoe with the shotgun and break the animation.

Guy. Goes. loving. Ballistic.

Tags along the rest of the game shooting around me (it's not HC), no mic so I can only imagine, then sends me several gently caress you messages.

Sent him a friend request :)

I had another goon freak out and get pissed because I ran into a claymore which killed him and the guy he was executing. It loving ruled

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

jase1 posted:

How long have you had that red text?

Sometime last winter, I think. Still not sure who gave me to me but man they really understand who I am

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Shoothouse is like Infinite Warfare: good

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

gently caress you

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Buy the game, Bob

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, it’s neat but it’s still not as good as either of those.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Also, to the goon who asked about the two battle pass guns, the last call of duty locked them behind random loot boxes if you didn’t get them during their current season. So, uh, just make sure you get them now

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ooof

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I’m glad people like DomPeri on PS4 exist so that I’m not at the bottom of the leader board. Never thought I’d meet someone worse than me but here we are

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

JaySB posted:

Who did I tell to put money on Roxanne? You're welcome.

Y’all are lucky The Future tore her ACL

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

I LOVE TO CYBER

This could have meant something so much cooler

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I would be more accepting of this new model if they added actually NEW maps that were also good and fun

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Checkmate

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Unfriend me

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Bravo 6, going dark

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hell yeah, let’s play some Apex Hoot

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ooof

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Wow, yeah, BR is definitely coming. That’s cool. I knew there had been leaked info about it but I figured that since they hadn’t said anything yet that maybe it had been scrapped or something

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It does kind of look like a redesigned Terminal

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

unemployed 24/7

Rude

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hey buddy some of us tried to get good and it didn’t work

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Team Slayer and Oddball

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Manxome Foe posted:

For instance, in Warzone, the guns all come pre-configured, so if you get an AK you get whatever scope comes on the epic or rare version, you cannot change attachments. That is bad.

Yeah, this kind of bums me out

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Who cares about weapon attachments when you can get entire preset loadout a from a box

How easy are they to come by or whatever? I don't yet have any idea how that works

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

kru posted:

Christ you might be right, as that's the point I actually take my headphones off! Wonder what's happening there.

Probably uncapped frame rates. Last few CODs have been like this

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

That's cool that they didn't hose people out of getting the season 1 guns if they weren't there for it.

Yeah, that was brutal in BO4. I missed that really good AR from the battle pass and never got it from the dumb boxes

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

VulgarandStupid posted:

No penises were shown, who cares about his personal life, and even our president says racist things against Asian people almost daily. Imagine, getting worked up about any of that.

lmao get a load of this guy

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You would say that, Cumblaster

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You’ll also get a couple of XP tokens

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Stealing executions from other goons rule because some just take it SO hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

jase1 posted:

Gunfight tourney is back!

@PAPA E-COMMERCE