Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I think it’s funny when people get mad about not being able to earn or otherwise get some cosmetics, like they are entitled to them somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Let’s just talk about loot boxes on a dead gay forum instead of having dialogue with our local politicians.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Instead of growing as a person, I recommend growing as a player. Once you reach a point you’re just killing everyone and not worrying about their level of autism.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

drat, now you got me wondering if everyone I kill masturbates more or less than me.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

John F Bennett posted:

I just don't understand how some people are already in the level 150+? Are they playing 18 hours per day?

You can get double XP if you regularly drink Mountain Dew.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

BR when?? I knew I was right to not waste my Doritos codes early on

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Bo4 blackout ruled, they could probably make codmw BR rule too.

You know, maybe just tune footstep volume though.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

On PC, unfortunately much smaller, and it died off quickly. On consoles I think people still play it today. I have to imagine it was a console pack-in at some point.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

veni veni veni posted:

Why are you constantly such a loving rear end in a top hat? Every post you make is just picking a fight with someone.

Is it no longer OK to be offensive on the most offensive comedy forum on the internet circa 2000?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Still no BR announcement?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Confirmed, console players are quitters both in games and in life.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I wonder why console has so many more quitters than on PC. Is it because children play consoles?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I hope it’s not a ps4 exclusive for a week or three.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

That would own.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I hope we see the big divide in cross platform between guys who can shoot more than 100m and people who can’t.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Look at these people going to work like idiots. Game is dead. RIP.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Made a regiment for PC players. GOONS FOR GOD aka G4GOD.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I have exactly 3 friends. Why doesn’t this have quads?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Overkill seems like a waste of a perk because either you, a teammate or an enemy has already dropped another gun that you’d want for a 2 gun set up at the crate.

I’m really enjoying the blue p90, and purple bizon, but the MP5 seems like it’s modded for the worst recoil possible. Most of the ARs feel fine, but the Scoped FAL seems out of place. I hate the MG34, it always fails me but I’ve had food success with the rare PKMs. Sniping doesn’t feel amazing to me, it seems like I can’t tell where the bullet is going. Almost like the opposite of PUBG, where you could only see regular guns kick up dust but the sniper rifles you could actually see the bullet flying.

I’m loving using my Oden from the drops. I have a laser on it and it destroys people at anything but the longest ranges.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The scoped FAL is really good if you don’t treat it as an AR.

The problem is it shares ammo with ARs. So if you want to run the FAL it would be wise to not run an AR in the other slot.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Your job is to get enough loot to kill people and then take whatever they’ve looted. Not run around every building at full speed for 20 minutes and wonder why you got spotted and killed.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

They need to turn down the Aim Assist a bit, it's pretty insane at Gulag ranges.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

What’s the easiest mode to unlock the RAM7? Apparently war zone doesn’t seem to count towards it.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Looks like Twitch is doing Streamer drops.

Got these things... I think they're the only 3 things... at the 1, 2 and 3 hour marks.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I gotta say I miss the days of activating perks in BO4, and silently melee-ing and entire squad.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

We’ve gotten plenty of team wipes with PILAs, so you’re probably wrong. Maybe they had EOD on or more likely just bailed.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

totalnewbie posted:

Not to mention that some of these weapons (e.g. AUG) are loving AWFUL trying to level. I ran around solo for a couple games of plunder, got the drop on a bunch of people, and then they just turned around and killed me because I'm here poking them with 9mm bullets.

Just play a couple games of plunder and focus on doing the missions on the north side of the map. Very few people are deathmatching up there and you can easily get 1st this way. Boring I know... but you get to level up bad guns easily.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

DaveKap posted:

So I have some questions regarding the "your mic is open when you die" thing.
1: Does your distance to your killer matter?
2: Does the killer's mic get transmitted at all?
3: Does it require voice comms to be a specific settings? AKA: Does it work if voice is off or friends only?
4: Is anyone else using a stereo mix program to broadcast hilarious things at their killers?

Distance doesn’t matter. I sniped some clown at quite the distance and still heard him whining.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I still think 150 with that amount of Respawns is just too many. I’m getting 10 kill games all the time then die, and somehow I’m in 35th place.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Don't forget to copy your favorite gun, minus one attachment and plus Fully Loaded for those desperation games where you jump onto a Loadout crate after gulagging.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Idiot Doom Spiral posted:

If you're running an SMG, you can kit it fully, and have a matching ammo pistol with fully loaded be your secondary.

Speaking of: 41 AE + FSS Orion Uzi is everything I ever wanted in a video game gun.

That’s pretty cool but are there any SMGs that are mid-late game viable though, that you could do that with?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

I've been going M4 and PILA lately with Amped. It feels like once a game, I wipe a squad recklessly driving whichever vehicle. I know I'm giving up a sniper, but its probably for the best.

Helped me do this.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Waroduce posted:

Does the smaller suppressor give a rnage/damage increase worth using

It doesn’t give either of those but it suppresses.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

What are the blue bullets?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

veni veni veni posted:

There’s already been MK2s all over though?

White ones, maybe green ones too

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyArtisticGoshawkCeilingCat

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Doc owns and literally helped mold COD into what it is today. Think about that one.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

jase1 posted:

Counterpoint he livestream a bathroom and cheated on his wife and has a history of saying racist things especially against Asian people.

Think about that one.

No penises were shown, who cares about his personal life, and even our president says racist things against Asian people almost daily. Imagine, getting worked up about any of that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

If it wasn't OK, surely he would be banned from Twitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003

Not sure why the game decided to show the scoreboard twice, but that speed, violence, momentum training really pays off.