Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is there a discord specifically for this thread? I have my normal group but I have weird hours right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My GeForce experience refuses to actually allow me to capture highlights. It said I needed the windows 10 media pack but that didn't seem to matter.

I guess I'll keep my terrible gameplay to myself.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Anyone else get bumped for an updated and then get Error 8192 when trying to restart?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think I just ran into some SA guys in a core match.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol what in the world did you do to get banned from this discord? I cannot imagine a more chill group to play with

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Harsh but fair

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Random Hero posted:

Lost a quad to a stim glitcher last night. Can't believe that's still a thing.

Lost a trio to one today who then played the spongebob theme at the end menu

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m about that FFAR life now baby.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The storm southwest of the map is closer and there’s a boat in it now. Also a distress signal plays when you are flying over the prison.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Working on a gangtag for the warzone medal of honor, I don't have buttons in games obviously so youd have to make a gbs post im sorry but I will award a gang tag for anyone who goes above and beyond the call of duty to save their teammates or wipe other squads, video or squad corroboration are both acceptable. Get heroic my good goons. Was inspired by my good friend roo who bought back our team under cover of airstrike noise agasint all odds and under heavy enemy fire.

What if I just kill you in the helicopter?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

So zombies are in the prison now.

That’s it. That’s the whole change.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

jase1 posted:

Is there a guide to what settings you should use for pc? I got a gaming laptop because I am doing some traveling and I don’t know what settings I should use to max it out.
Top right you can kinda see what effect each setting has on your GPU usage. Just fiddle with it and find the ones with the largest effect until your FPS is good. What card is in the laptop?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

jase1 posted:

Yeah the standard settings are pretty awesome on this thing. It runs a million times better than my PS4.

Here is the card NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 Graphics

I think this is what you are asking right?

I’m moron when it comes to computers so that’s why I am asking. I want to get the best out of this machine.

That’s what I was asking.

Some people prefer to push max frames and turn everything way down. You should be able to get a hybrid experience where the game still looks good but you get a high enough frame rate that you aren’t a lot a disadvantage. Play around with it a bit. Just make sure you have your FPS counter on in the top left and wiggle some graphics settings while in matches.

Off the top of my head, you can probably turn down particle quality and turn off texture streaming without much graphical beauty loss to increase your frames most significantly.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Waroduce posted:

I'd like to find more goons to play wz with but you all use voice in discord correct and it's mostly pc players here? Will I get totally pwnd on consol playing with you boys

There’s a few console players that just use discord on their phones or laptops. It’s fine.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m going to continue enhancing the discord noise suppression algorithm by eating potato chips while I play with you

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Wait so the guy who hates discord and thinks it’s unnecessary instead uses the in game system after communicating his friends via facebook

Ok guys let’s all post Facebook links so we can figure out which one of us is actually using warzone to cosplay their next insurrection

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

with dollar beers

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just download the patch over night.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Most of us play warzone unless we are leveling weapons. Then we play plunder or maybe multiplayer.

Quite a few play zombies as well.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Zombies are back in warzone. Great fun.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It will probably be a Playlist update and then an event you queue for

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Zwille posted:

I dig the cherry blossoms and the radar array. It’s different enough for me though a completely new map would’ve been sick, yeah.

E: wrong thread

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Warzone kicked my dog

Just do what I do and run away from the threat

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

priznat posted:

Are there any good new plunder like (ie respawning) modes in warzone with this update?

Yes

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

You and that drat K31

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Fenarisk posted:

Oh, guess there's no way to unlock the good guns then without dropping $60 on a 2 year old game. After playing an hour of plunder and getting zero progress, either you die before hitting the ground, die before you can finish the kill on a downed enemy, or they quickly kill themselves before you can get the headshot when you aren't in immediate danger. Cool.

Just drop storage. You can unlock whatever.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I can’t think of any reason to run the RPG over the Strela

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I will play the season 5 launch I'm sure. And I'll get tired of it and then get killed by a bunch of hackers.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://discord.gg/6Gmd7Sjx7m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Laserface posted:

death throes of a wounded antelope as the lion (holiday AAA releases) prepares to finish the job.

Surely this is the year that the plucky upstart “Call of Duty” fades to obscurity.