Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Stu has done it again. Now with this OP I can official start to get hyped for what's bound to be another disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

TheGoonspiracist posted:

I just gave Lowtax 8 bux for his robot spine and all I got was another horrible username.

I appreciate your dedication. I can't be bothered to remember who everyone is on PS4 and their separate name on SA.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

El Jebus posted:

The BR is reportedly getting released next year.

Hopefully early in the year. Let's be honest it's what really has kept Blops 4 alive.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Facetious posted:

What did they make in 2001? WC3?

Pretty sure Diablo 2: LoD came out in 2001. D2 was one of my all time favorite games.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Social Animal posted:

I’m addicted to ground war. I can’t go back to quick play anymore. Anyone else?

It's what I prefer to play. I love Battlefield games and it's like having a new one. Sadly most goons seem to hate it.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

RCarr posted:

I was on a 29 killstreak on shoot house last night and snuck up behind someone for my 30th kill... then ran out of ammo. He turned around and killed me and I will never get that close to a nuke again 😞

I'm holding strong at a 29 kill streak too. I've never gotten a nuke in any game, I feel the tradition will continue this year.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Romes128 posted:

I think I’m the only person that uses the P90.

P90 is pretty great once you slap some attachments on there. Any time I see one loaded out on the ground I grab it immediately.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Kilo should probably fall under A level as well. It's a God damned laser with no recoil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

I'm sad the 2x weapon xp ends the day I get back in town.