Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

They say the user lives outside the net.

Did I miss the Catgirl bundle???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

OK so they have a Catgirl calling card in the battle pass but not the loving bundle yet??? lmao

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

illcendiary posted:

Does anyone else have issues with sprinting on PS4? Google searches seem to indicate that other people are having this issue, just wanted to see if anyone here has experience with it. It basically makes movement impossible in the game. I’ve tried taking apart the DS4 and cleaning it out to no avail.

I play on PS4 and PC occasionally, and I've noticed weird issues with my tac sprint not resetting after sliding etc on both versions

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

priznat posted:

Hey I was wondering this, does your user info go between systems? Is it all a blizzard login regardless of ps4 or pc or xbox? Or each one you have to level up separately.
You can sync your Activision accounts and everything unlocked is accessible it's basically one whole Activision account now. I own the game on PS4 and just got the free Warzone on PC, but battle pass does unlock on PC. Though I read that if you earn CP it unlocks for only that account so I guess I have to unlock those tiers on PS4 if I want all my CP in one place.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

yeah Cod Pieces would be a good name lol

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

Yeah liking it a lot, usually lately I've been using the Grau.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

My favorite is when it's obscuring the entire loving screen.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

Every game I only get murdered by Bruens lol I hope this helps. Tho I won't lie I've been using it too :3

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

This game is a buggy piece of poo poo

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

Has Match Summary worked for anyone? It hasn't worked properly since I started playing at the end of Season 3.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

also why the hell did they use different wording for these two missions

Execute 1 Finishing Move WHILE USING Rodion as your Allegiance Operator

Execute 1 Finishing Move WITH Rodion as your Allegiance Operator

I think its because you can finish the last one when you're using a Coalition Operator as long as Rodion is set as your Allegiance Op.

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

Lmao they care so little about this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_enduser
May 1, 2006

No love for the Doge Charm? :(