Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Jam Band Death Cult posted:

I'm thinking about it and in all likelihood he definitely wasn't the first to pee while on call, just the first to get caught. Twice. What does this tell us?

They work so hard they probably need a catheter to carry on doing the will of the people, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Jam Band Death Cult posted:

I'm thinking about it and in all likelihood he definitely wasn't the first to pee while on call, just the first to get caught. Twice. What does this tell us?

He's too bullheaded to sit down and piss in complete silence?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/CBCManitoba/status/1398267511427174400?s=20

This should be a way bigger deal to people in Manitoba. Our Premier has been holding press conferences 4 times a week for the last 15 months telling us the spread of COVID is primarily due to people holding house parties and holding gatherings. We now have evidence that the spread is happening in workplaces and schools and they have done nothing to stop it.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Peeing in a coffee cup is becoming a Canadian political tradition at this point.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jerry-bance-marketplace-1.3217797

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Arcsquad12 posted:

So Ontario is moving up the timeline for second doses and hopes to get a majority of people fully vaccinated by the end of the summer. How is this going to affect people who registered for the first dose and automatically got their second dose booked at the same time? Will we have our second doses moved up by the registration system or will we have to book our second doses separately to get them closer to the first?

My understanding is no. It'll be on the individual to reschedule their second dose when the province announces whatever group can move theirs up.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

My understanding is no. It'll be on the individual to reschedule their second dose when the province announces whatever group can move theirs up.

That’s how it is here in Saskatchewan. At the rate we are going most people are going to be eligible to get their second doses about 8-10 weeks after the first one and we are responsible for arranging our own appointments. It would have been nice if they automatically scheduled this at the time of first dose but I suspect vaccine availability was a factor against that.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

The Hog Party of Canada

in other news, Alberta: 'I hate everyone equally': Calgarian charged after road rage against refugee says it wasn't racially motivated

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

The website used for all of this was created by someone really ignorant of the entire vaccination process, from a government standpoint, from the healthcare standpoint and from the pharmacy standpoint. If I wasnt dealing with it on a daily basis I would honestly be impressed at how they managed to miss the mark on every single part of what is required.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

The website used for all of this was created by someone really ignorant of the entire vaccination process, from a government standpoint, from the healthcare standpoint and from the pharmacy standpoint. If I wasnt dealing with it on a daily basis I would honestly be impressed at how they managed to miss the mark on every single part of what is required.

Welcome to literally every Deloitte/Accenture project.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

quote:

"The man then called the car driver a 'terrorist' and stated he had a picture of 'Allah and Muhammad' in his truck, before ripping the windshield wiper off the car," police said.

quote:

"I learned today what a Palestinian even is," he said.

He admits he lost his temper and was "just going for the throat" with the comments he made, which were directed at what he believed to be Hassira's religion, but says he doesn't have a particular issue with Muslims

"It's just become some big racial thing now. Like, … my girlfriend's Filipino, my daughter's half-Black. It's got nothing to do with race. I hate everyone equally. People are toxic. I hate everyone equally. I don't care what colour you are."

Yeah bruh, that isn't really how it works. If you choose the lovely things you say to hurt someone based on what you think their religion is, that's a hate crime. Even if you can't find Palestine on the map. Or spell it. Or define it.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Ah, the South Park defense.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

"I'm not only racist, I'm also super ignorant!"

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Arcsquad12 posted:

So Ontario is moving up the timeline for second doses and hopes to get a majority of people fully vaccinated by the end of the summer. How is this going to affect people who registered for the first dose and automatically got their second dose booked at the same time? Will we have our second doses moved up by the registration system or will we have to book our second doses separately to get them closer to the first?

According to this, you must rebook:
https://twitter.com/l_stone/status/1398278909276397569

Although I got mine at a clinic and haven't heard anything from them as to my second dose. No idea what the plan is there.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

That uh, seems pretty stupid. Like what if you miss the annoucment?

In BC everyone is automatically notified when they can schedule and so (theoretically) we all should be automatically moved up as we haven't scheduled 2nd shots yet

Alctel fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
new canpol: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969026