Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla

Serving brownies with icing and calling it cake

Serving medium salsa but saying it's mild

:twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

growing up to post instead of getting a job

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Using my Waterpik at 3am

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Tell them about how good a WaterPik is all the time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Put the Waterpik in their mouth and helpfully waterfloss all the corn bits out of their teeth at the dinner table to demonstrate the efficacy of the Waterpik

nut

embarass them at the state fair by playing the water gun balloon game but pulling our ur waterpik and saying don't worry guys im packin

bradzilla

Serving dark roast coffee but saying it's medium

Stoner Sloth

Being related to them :smug:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

calling them by the wrong names because you are old and slowly losing your mind

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

refer to a relative as if you are convinced they are a long dead lover, see how far you can push it

teach your brothers son how to shave

be better at baking then your mom

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth posted:

Being related to them :smug:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Not noticing your mama's huge booty.

nut

start going steady with a hive of bees

nut

bee eater posted:

start going steady with a hive of bees

tell your mom that derek (the hive's collective name) doesn't believe in "works" and "jobs" per se

Stoner Sloth

bee eater posted:

tell your mom that derek (the hive's collective name) doesn't believe in "works" and "jobs" per se

talking calmly and freely about your sex life, including graphic details of derek's beenis

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Just breaking down into tears because it's all too much.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Turning down offers to go out on dates at the family reunion

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Leave them something in your will that you don't even have any more (bonus points if it's a house you reverse-mortgaged), and "everything else" to a charity they would all hate.

nut

add an extra prong to all the forks while they r sleeping

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

bee eater posted:

add an extra prong to all the forks while they r sleeping
I hate when I find myself unexpectedly using a fivek.

roomforthetuna

Have a party for everyone but don't go to it. (Careful: may actually be a self-own if nobody likes you.)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Offer to buy the groceries but *forget* one important item on the list.

cda

by Hand Knit
mudering them all and placing there bodies so it spells out "byob"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

roomforthetuna posted:

I hate when I find myself unexpectedly using a fivek.

don't tell vanisher about this

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

Subtle art

lost my old email

cda posted:

hannibal lecter but extremely byob. "this is my design" he says, pointing to a dead guy with a cheap bong sellotaped to his head

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

tell me will: where did i put my keys?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

bradzilla

Parking behind them then saying "oh I didn't realize you had anywhere to go" when they need to leave

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email posted:

hannibal lecter but extremely byob. "this is my design" he says, pointing to a dead guy with a cheap bong sellotaped to his head

it seems the murderer hung the body in a hammock? with sunglasses and a open tall boy? and a big ol joint?

cda

by Hand Knit

yeh. murdereing them isn't the part that's owning them. the part thats owning them is arranging their bodies to spell byob, and the oart that's owning me is when the police put out a description of my crimes and say i was spelling "pohp" and start calling me the "pohp killer"

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

yeh. murdereing them isn't the part that's owning them. the part thats owning them is arranging their bodies to spell byob, and the oart that's owning me is when the police put out a description of my crimes and say i was spelling "pohp" and start calling me the "pohp killer"

even worse they go "i think some guy from fyad or the 4chan did this"

lost my old email

by rvsping to my Beer and BBQ Bash invites the fools have entered into joinder with myself, the absolute cretins

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Be an a 19th century plantation owner.

cda

by Hand Knit

Resting Lich Face posted:

Be an a 19th century plantation owner.

Only if some of your best friends are black.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my brother has the nicest coat..... maybe... maybe i will sell him into slavery to the egyptians

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
aw man bam magera was the best at this. one time he hit his dad many times. amazing. then put rock music over the beating and sold the tape for a profit. lately he got all hooked on drugs and his family are super concerned, his best troll yet :D will keep everyone updated

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

WetNightmare posted:

aw man bam magera was the best at this. one time he hit his dad many times. amazing. then put rock music over the beating and sold the tape for a profit. lately he got all hooked on drugs and his family are super concerned, his best troll yet :D will keep everyone updated

lol

Escape From Noise

Eating a big breakfast of beans, cabbage, and eggs before the big road trip. Also maintaining that diet throughout.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
lick your dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Eating a big breakfast of beans, cabbage, and eggs before the big road trip. Also maintaining that diet throughout.

whatever you family eats, reverse it. if they are vegan go carnivore, if they are hunters go vegan. if they are sungazers go breatharianism. dang your family show them who is boss.