Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

No Irish Need Imply posted:

WWE very much owns everything Woods does for his channel and he's openly griped about that.

at least they gave up on censoring jericho after the terrible royal rumble edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Now that Sasha has (kayfabe) declared the women's tag belts as a meaningless waste of her time that she never wanted in the first place, I really don't know why anybody should care what happens to them and if they get picked up by Becky & Bayley and then just phased out, fine. gently caress 'em. WWE only made them to keep Sasha hanging on and now they've somehow got her disowning them so there's no reason to believe those belts will ever mean anything ever again. There's always been a random and irrelevant Diva/women's tag match on the PPV undercards anyway, belts or no belts.

Hell, having Becky & Bayley reenact the Power Trip would make the tag belts more prestigious than anything else so far.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Honestly if you are a woman on the main roster and you aren't a WWE 4HW or Alexa Bliss, I have no idea why you would even consider signing a new deal at this point. It's blatantly obvious main roster creative doesn't care about anyone outside of those names I just listed, and are perfectly content to let them rot in catering. Despite the fact that while Sasha/Becky is a decent feud so far (but still sorta dumb), Bayley/Charlotte is ice cold and completely dumb. :shrug:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

pressedbunny posted:

Now that Sasha has (kayfabe) declared the women's tag belts as a meaningless waste of her time that she never wanted in the first place, I really don't know why anybody should care what happens to them.

Nobody cared about them anyway

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Nobody cared about them anyway
dude he posted right before you, don’t be uncool like that

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

at least they gave up on censoring jericho after the terrible royal rumble edit

But he must be PUNISHED

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Honestly if you are a woman on the main roster and you aren't a WWE 4HW or Alexa Bliss, I have no idea why you would even consider signing a new deal at this point. It's blatantly obvious main roster creative doesn't care about anyone outside of those names I just listed, and are perfectly content to let them rot in catering. Despite the fact that while Sasha/Becky is a decent feud so far (but still sorta dumb), Bayley/Charlotte is ice cold and completely dumb. :shrug:

Better payday?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

I don't think a better payday is the answer to some of the women who want to...you know, actually wrestle on TV.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

cesaro please quit you deserve so much better

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

didnt they say at the start the women's tag would be defended on nxt and poo poo? what happened with that

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

GrimGypsy posted:

cesaro please quit you deserve so much better

cesaro's a freak, he gets off on this treatment, he lusts for it

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

IDONTPOST posted:

didnt they say at the start the women's tag would be defended on nxt and poo poo? what happened with that

Vince likely changed his mind. That's pretty much it. :geno:

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
i can't wait for the best wrestling on the planet tongiht

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Moxley turned down like a million dollars because he wanted to enjoy wrestling again, and he was actually getting consistent TV time

The idea that everyone loves money more than actually getting to do stuff they enjoy, and getting to enjoy it, has been wrong for a long long long time. Even if it's 98%, it's not 100% and shouldn't be assumed as such every time

poo poo, it's not even a WWE-exclusive thing. Kylie Rae just basically quit the whole business and she had just gotten a big-paying AEW deal like months before. Do what makes you happy, do what's best for you, do what feels right for you; that's not always what makes you financially set for life

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

The other option is watching Taya matches from catering, and that pays less.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

Vince likely changed his mind. That's pretty much it. :geno:
"Changed" his mind? Vince is portrayed as fickle, but if there's two constants, non-blonde women and tag teams are both at a huge disadvantage.

"Lied through his teeth" is probably more what happened.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Kylie Rae just basically quit the whole business and she had just gotten a big-paying AEW deal like months before.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think this is for the reason you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esports magazine
Aug 23, 2019

page 83: NERF THIS! 6 hot new Irelia builds to make him SWEAT!

wanjeon joh-a! new meta! douyu's future superstar, today!
:potg:

No Irish Need Imply posted:

WWE very much owns everything Woods does for his channel and he's openly griped about that.

There isn't anything about Creed's online stuff that couldn't be rebuilt from scratch, especially since he is a cool dude who understands how to build an online platform and has already done it

His current platform has plenty of dumb blunders that he could fix the second time around anyway and be richer for it