Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I just saw the gif of Braun Strowman walking into the arena by phasing through a wall and lol

i would enjoy to view this gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

ty

not gonna lie i am slightly disappointed. also did braun dye his beard again because the internet (we) told him to?

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Tomahawk posted:

People keep saying this like he’s good at this and I don’t understand.

He famously couldn’t get the WCW/NBC deal done. Got constantly outplayed by the standards and practiced department at TNT. Failed closing the deal on acquiring WCW twice.

I refuse to believe he’s good at anything other than being an on screen figure and getting lucky creatively a few times when it mattered when he had nearly unlimited resources

forgive him uncle eric

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

i am beginning to see why mel's gif is so funny but i had hyped myself up to see braun glitching through the geometry IRL which, regrettably, did not occur

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

a high percentage of the fight for the fallen gameday thread was video game memes making GBS threads on marvez it is not some fancy dining club

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Rovert if you are so accepted elsewhere and your opinions mean so much there and they love you derailing every fuckin' thread making it all about yourself why don't you post there instead

rovert sighs and retires to his golden palace atop rajahwwf

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Strawberry Panda posted:

That poo poo was bad back then but I was also a stupid little kid who didn't even know there was a difference between good matches and bad matches.

sometimes in my darkest moments i begin to suspect that wrestling is for children, really. but no, that cannot be right

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Aphrodite posted:

Okay I haven't been paying attention to this thing, have they bothered to even explain how Rowan is supposed to have made that thing fall from the opposite side of the room?

he's a wizard aphry

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

the jobber on the far left's movements give physical form to the lay fan's interest in this development over a 3 week period

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Cavauro posted:

top baby's championship

child pageants are hosed up

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

achillesforever6 posted:

This is a good LMS which you don't see often in WWE mainly because they are using weapons other than canes and chairs

the default weapons are actually quite ironic for a match of this type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

GrimGypsy posted:

cesaro please quit you deserve so much better

cesaro's a freak, he gets off on this treatment, he lusts for it