Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Helluva go home show for All Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
What does Eric Bischoff even do? Did he master the art of the grift from Kevin Nash?

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

karmicknight posted:

His job is to grift Fox into not cancelling WWE.

People keep saying this like he’s good at this and I don’t understand.

He famously couldn’t get the WCW/NBC deal done. Got constantly outplayed by the standards and practiced department at TNT. Failed closing the deal on acquiring WCW twice.

I refuse to believe he’s good at anything other than being an on screen figure and getting lucky creatively a few times when it mattered when he had nearly unlimited resources

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

The observer is reporting that WWE have reached out to Enzo and Cass about coming back to be top guys in NXT. They are so shook by AEW

This proves that they have a finger on the pulse of what makes NXT popular

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Blaise330 posted:

Still baffles me that Carmella was the winner out of Enzo and Cass stable. Her name isn't even on the stable.

I suppose dance breaks and being adjacent to the rollup championship IS better than whatever nzo and cazezl have been up to

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Hopefully this means good things for my boy, TJP

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Vince: “Who else used to work here that we could get? Whatever happened to that Stardust guy?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
i can't wait for the best wrestling on the planet tongiht