Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

Alright as my first motion as official IK let me state my government policies for the upcoming term, because I plan to do great things and change this forum for the better, so for transparency please read up the following list of changes and ideas I will implement:

butts

this is the kind of policy I can get behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Alright as my first motion as official IK let me state my government policies for the upcoming term, because I plan to do great things and change this forum for the better, so for transparency please read up the following list of changes and ideas I will implement:

butts

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

be
utterly
tender,
tenderly!
stop.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

butts

Given that you are making butts a priority for your administration, what is your position on the HUGE BOOTY question? Ignore or notice?

Goons Are Gifts

Given the explosiveness of the situation, I believe pragmatic bipartisanship is what this forum needs. The booty deserves attention, the hugeness is of lesser priority.

Butts of all sizes, unite!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Given the explosiveness of the situation, I believe pragmatic bipartisanship is what this forum needs. The booty deserves attention, the hugeness is of lesser priority.

Butts of all sizes, unite!

Thank you for your service, BM!

You'll do great GaG! (nice reversal...)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Since my brother is IK I would like to request that all siblings get free toast and jam as often as they want and everyone else has to donate it

nut

*donates jelly instead convinced that no one knows any clever tricks to differentiate it from jam*

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

*donates jelly instead convinced that no one knows any clever tricks to differentiate it from jam*

lemme just hold this up to the light and jiggle it...

MODS!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You can have sex with jelly (KY) but as far as I know you can't have sex with jam (because it gets jammed, you see)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Goons Are Great posted:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Papa Was A Video Toaster

almost missed my chance to say welcome and thank

Heather Papps

hello friend

help they started a cult and i am beholden to the WORD OF TE EYE

Papa Was A Video Toaster

can i have some jam? hold the toast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvDbzb_gItI

Jolo

thanks for bumping this thread, i wanted to bump it and direct attention to my post with sir mix a lot because I had to mail in both images to imgur for hosting and i am very happy with how it turned out. Welcoe, hello & chat, wait, where am i?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

lost my old email

Jolo posted:

thanks for bumping this thread, i wanted to bump it and direct attention to my post with sir mix a lot because I had to mail in both images to imgur for hosting and i am very happy with how it turned out. Welcoe, hello & chat, wait, where am i?

that is a good rear end post jolo

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Jolo

lost my old email posted:

thanks friend, i had the idea when i read the word butt and then it just kidn fo came to me

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps

hello friend

GAG is good at BYOB.

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

GAG is good at BYOB.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

thanks bm hail gag