Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

theres a hidden OP mod for throwing all the fireplace TVs in the incinerator

Basically infinite ammo for Grip

Are there any other unique secret rewards in the game? I’ve tried googling with limited success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

My cannon is that the Former is a former member of the Board

I think someone way upthread pointed out that the Board originally would give three words for important terms, one of which was often way more outlandish or contradictory than the others. They drop down to two around the time there's a hotline that vaguely touches on dissidents being removed or something like that.

I haven't gone back to check. Speaking of - how does replaying a chapter work? Do I lose my endgame save? Keep current upgrades?

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
e: ^^^ what they said

Paul Zuvella posted:

I'm confused why you're confused, nothing in my post suggests you cannot.

Paul Zuvella posted:

Tons of games have a "Point of no return" that lets you go back and do side content after you finish the game, there is absolutely no reason Control could not have done the same.

I took this part of your post to mean you thought Control did not let you do side content after you finish the game.

I guess you meant it should have had a BOTW approach, and have a final boss of fixed difficulty you can attempt, fail, and power up for to try again indefinitely.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
I finished the DLC without doing anything in the chasm. Apparently there's a side quest over there? I found a door I'm not able to get through in a dark area.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
*slowly chanting "gold suit" louder and louder*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

itry posted:

It has a case file and everything. There's also one for a fridge, but I don't think there's one running around in the game.

And I finally found it (one?) in the Operations Center. It dropped around 10 mods. Nothing useful to me sadly.

Oh god, who's watching the fridge?!?